Part 7

I was staring at my reflection in the make up covered mirror. Who was this girl? I don't recognise her at all.

My face was a tanned colour and I had a hint of blusher on my cheeks. My eyes had perfect lines of eye liner and the mascara was just right. My lashes looked longer than ever.

"Wow." I was so shocked that's all I could say.

"We're good aren't we?" Shannon says while giggling slightly.

"Good? Your all amazing! I don't even recognise myself." I announce whilst prodding my skinny looking cheeks.

"I love you all for doing this!" I pull them all into a group hug.

"We love you too Mel, that's why we did it!" Kate laughed.

"This will be great for tomorrow!" Kayleigh exclaimed. We all laughed and I went into the bathroom to take it off. It was only then when I realised how much more it was than my usual makeup. I retired back to the bedroom and changed into my pyjamas. I said good good night to the girls and got into bed.

*the next day*

I woke up swiftly and changed into a skater skirt and crop top, did my makeup and waited for the other girls. We soon left and went to IHOP. I ordered raspberry white chocolate chip pancakes. We chatted until the pancakes came.

"Wow. They're amazing." I said after taking my first bite. We all finished, payed the bill and left.

"Shopping time!" Kate shouted as we got into the car. We drove to the ,all and when we arrived, we all jumped out of the car and practically ran to Macy's. We hunted the shop high and low for the perfect clothes for tonight. I wasn't going to dress 'good' anymore. I'm going to make Alfie want me even more, but he won't have me. I finally chose a black sleeveless dress with a white collar, a white leather jacket and a pair of light mint heeled pumps for a splash of colour. We left the mall and went back to our dorm to get ready. We all did face masks on each other and had a shower before doing our makeup. We got dressed and then we were ready to go. Shannon said we had to wait but I didn't know why. Then Kayleigh's phone buzzed. She looked at it and smiled.

"Come on then, let's go!" She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the door. We got down into the car park and I saw a white stretch limo. I gasped and the driver came out and opened the door. The girls got in first and I went last. I stepped inside and saw all the boys in there. There was Ashton, Charlie, Michael, Luke and, Alfie. I looked around and funnily enough, the only available seat was next to none other than Alfie. I huffed and sat down next to him. I crossed my arms and ignored him for the entire ride. We arrived first at the McBusted concert, where we would be meeting them. We all entered the arena and went into the VIP room. We waited for a while until they came into the room! We all squealed and ran over to take selfies with them. They signed a few things for us and then we went out for the concert. I miraculously ended up standing next to Alfie again, but luckily Kayleigh was on my other side. We sung along to all the songs but when they were singing their final song, Alfie put his arm around me. I stayed calm but I froze. I whispered to Kayleigh that I was going to the toilet and slipped out from under Alfie's arm. I walked out and stood outside for a moment. I was about to come back in when Alfie burst out through the doors.

A/N: Hello, this is @xxmegmackxx and tbh I might just steal this story from Kayleigh bc I'm liking it rn😂 hope you do too❤️

Meg xx