Part 4

We approached the room where the 5 other boys were. I sat in between Alfie and another guy. I think his name was Ashton and Kate sat the other side of him.
"Okay so before we start, I think we should introduce ourselves to Melanie?" Alfie half smiles in my direction which is pretty cute.
"I'm Ashton" said the boy next to me.
"I'm charlie" he was sitting next to Kayleigh.
"I'm Michael" said the boy with holly on his lap.
"And I'm Luke"the final boy declared.
"Ok let's start!" Michael was obviously the loud type.
"Okay, Melanie, truth or dare?" Luke asked me.
"Truth." I replied. I was a bit worried.
"Who would you get with in this room?" He asked again.
"Um, Alfie, I guess." I replied nervously.
"Ooh, banter!" Michael bellowed. Alfie patted his lap and gestured for me to sit on it. I politely declined and shook my head.
"Kayleigh truth or dare?" Asked Ashton.
"Dare!" Kayleigh smiled a devilish smile.
"I dare you to give Charlie a lap dance!" Shannon bellowed.
"Umm ok then😂" she said half way from getting up. I felt so uncomfortable watching her. When she had finished we did a few more truths until it came to Alfie.
"Truth or dare?" Kate asked.
"Dare!" Said Alfie.
"I dare u too neck Melanie!" Said Kate with a snigger. This was anything but funny! I like him but I'm not here to have fun I'm here to work.
"Is that ok?" He whispered.
"Just do it" I replied sharply.
It was amazing, he leant in and his lips crashed into mine, his tongue moving in sync. It lasted forever until I realised they were all taking the piss out of us and I pulled away.
"I think i should go" is said while approaching the door.
"Melanie!" Alfie called after me. I ignored him and carried on walking. I didn't know where to go so I just walked to a nearby cafe. I hope Alfie gave up and went back to the party. I was wrong. He didn't.