Mischievous Plans

Start from the beginning

The brunette felt her insides flip flop and she opened her mouth allowing the basketball player to deepen the kiss. Their bodies maneuvered in the water further into the pool until the brunette's back came to another edge. They broke the kiss breathing heavily. There they were. Almost five feet deep in the water, soaking wet, looking into each other's eyes.

The green eyed smiled softly.

"Camz..."

"Yeah?"

"I can't wait to marry you." Lauren whispered.

Camila's expression was soft with a loving and honest smile. She ran her hand over the Lauren's slick hair.

"Me too.I love you so much, Lauren." The doctor's voice cracked.

"I love you too, Camz." Lauren breathed before their lips met again.

Camila's legs floated up and wrapped around Lauren's waist. The taller one pushed her body into the doctor and Camila moaned in her mouth. Lauren worked her hands underwater and found the hem of the Camila's tank top. Soon the top was off and Lauren could feel her girlfriend bare chest against her. Camila untied Lauren's bikini top and removed it, allowing the garment to drift away from them.

Their bodies came together and both women moaned at the contact. Moist lips crushed together as they sought each other's tongues. Camila quickly reached into the front of Lauren's bathing suit and began to stroke her clit. Lauren broke the kiss and arched her back. Camila saw the opportunity and nibbled on the basketball player's neck. The green eyed moaned loudly as the doctor worked her fingers inside her.

Camila found Lauren's lips again and kissed her deeply. She moaned in anticipation as she felt Lauren's hand push past the elastic band of her shorts. "Mmm..." She whimpered, trapping Lauren tighter between her legs.

"Oh yes, faster baby." Lauren whispered, lost in the feel of Camila's touch. The doctor began to stroke her deeper and faster.

Both women were arching their backs as moans and whimpers escaped their lips.

* * *

After having a wild escaped in the pool, the two lovers were now in bed cuddling.

"When do you think we should set a date?" Camila asked, rubbing Lauren's abdomen.

"Huh?"

"For the wedding."

"Oh, well uh,I think we should just do it tomorrow."

"Laur..." Camila began. She knew from the tone of Lauren's voice the basketball player was joking and talking out of her ass now.

"What? It would be the perfect day." Lauren went on, speaking nonchalantly. "I know we don't have anything arranged, but with a few phone calls, we should be able to round up a few guests. Have you pick a maid of honor? You'll have to get on that."

"Stop!"

"Too soon?"

Camila swatted her chuckling fiancé on the stomach.

"I'm serious. When do you see us getting married?"

Lauren place her hand on the one resting on her stomach. "The truth is Camz, I really would marry you tomorrow, because any day that you agree to take me as your wife, that day would be the happiest day of my life."

Camila leaned up on her elbow and met Lauren's green eyes. "How do you do that?" She asked softly.

"What?" Lauren whispered back.