Obsessions And Lies

An hour and a half later, after showering together and getting dressed, the green eyed was ready to go to her interview. Or at least she thought she was.

It was hard for Lauren to button her pants with a feisty brunette pushing her hands away and unbuttoning them.

Lauren laughed as Camila unzipped her pants for the third time.

"Camz!" She swatted at the busy hands going for her crotch and backed away. The brunette giggled and came at her again.

"Baby, I have to go," The basketball player pleaded, zipping up her business slacks.

Earlier Lauren had called her agent and told him to push the interview with Jasmine back to 1pm. She wanted to spend time with her girlfriend, but now it was time to go back to business.

Camila said nothing and still went for the front of her girlfriend's pants, laughing wickedly. Lauren grasped the smaller woman's wrists and looked into those mischievous brown eyes.

"Haven't you had enough?" Lauren chuckled.

"Never." Camila leaned upward and kissed Lauren's neck.

The basketball player's eyes closed at the soft contact and she groaned slightly. She knew she had to get out of there.

"Oookay, I think I better go now." She smiled, backing away towards the door and quickly turned around and zipped up her pants. Small arms came around her waist from behind.

"Can I at least get a goodbye kiss?" Camila murmured against her back.

Lauren sighed. "Will you behave yourself?"

"Yes." The doctor promised.

Lauren turned around in her arms. Camila smiled and brought her arms around her girlfriend's neck. Their lips met in a slow tender kiss. However, that wasn't enough.

The green eyed wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist as Camila slowly slid her tongue in her mouth. It was a long kiss and both women were enjoying it thoroughly. Lauren's mind began to meander away from her sensible thoughts.

Then she whimpered and broke the kiss. When she looked down she noticed her pants where unzipped once again.

"How the...When did you..." Lauren sputtered in surprise.

Camila smiled innocently and the green eyed couldn't help but smile back.

"You little sneaky one." Lauren laughed, zipping up her pants a final time. She walked towards the door and opened it giving Camila a final look.

"Bye, baby. Have a good interview." The doctor said.

Lauren gave her a wink before stepping out of the hotel suite. Taking a deep breath, she had to calm her racing heart. Camila knew just how to get her worked up. Shaking it off, she headed down the hall to the journalist's room.

She lightly knocked on the door and within seconds it opened. There stood the attractive reporter in a gray skirt suit with a black undershirt. Her lengthy, thick blonde hair was down past her shoulders.

"Well, hey there." The journalist smiled.

"Jasmine." Lauren nodded, excepting the blonde's offer to come in.

The suite was practically identical to the one that Camila and the basketball player were staying in. Lauren glanced to her right and saw to chairs facing each other with a table in between.

"I'm sorry I had to push back the interview. I hope it wasn't an inconvenience." Lauren stuck her hands in her pockets.

"Oh, it's not a problem. It actually gave me more time to prepare my questions. Would you like a drink?" Jasmine asked, walking over to bar.