Nan: I love you Manik (she said lovingly and manik smiled at this cute gesture )

Man : I love you too jaan

Nan : Manik will you promise me one thing (she said and he nodded ) I know you will save me but if only 1% , if the situation arose that I'm not with you then promise me you will try to move on and always be happy. If I'm not with you physically doesn't mean I'm not there , I'll always remain in your heart . It's my home manik . Your arms and heart are my home Manik. I feel safest when I'm with you . The best part I love about you is your smile . For me please never fade it away from your face (she was and Manik was staring her blankly )

Man : Nandini than you too promise me that if in future some situation occur and I'm not with you then you will also apply the same (Nandini know what he is thinking so she nodded without thinking which make Manik slightly confused )

Nan: I know Manik everyone think that I'm strong but I'm not strong manik , I'm scared . I don't know what will happen tomorrow but always remember I had tried my best and I want to you understand my point also . Please will you be a father of arul and kunj (she said and Manik nodded knowing her inner turmoil but she was having other plans )

Both spent their day together by doing many things together and then Manik want to spend more time but Nandini said she want some lone time so unwillingly he went to sleep .

On the day of surgery ...

Everyone was tensed but plastered smile on their face to cheer Nandini but what gain their attention was the call of doc On Manik's phone .

Man : yes doctor anything urgent ??

Doc : manik one donor showed up , it's willingly to donate heart but we have to start the surgery within 1 hour and before you say something let me tell you , it's not risky you have high chances of survival .(he listened and he was beyond happy )

Man : yes doctor I understood , when Nandini will go to surgery after that please start my surgery .

Soon all reach to hospital

Nan : guys , please hug me tightly (before she add anything all pounce on her and hugged her tightly )

Nan : I lived a happy life guys , you guys are the best thing happened in my life , l love you so much that I can do anything for you all . (With this she kissed arul and kunj on their whole face and take manik other side away from others and without warning she kissed him wildly , both were in tears and not ready to break it after some time they pecked each other's forehead and living the moment.) I love you Manik and always will , you are my everything . If God give me another life than I want you as my life partner so that I will cherish you forever , I want to have baby with you , listen maa from their mouth , I want to be a perfect wife for you (she said and Manik stopped her )

Man : you don't need next life for this , we'll do this in this life , you are a fighter and nothing will happen to you .

Both went and doctor was eyeing Nandini and she was not saying anything and with a very heavy heart she leave for surgery . Here after half hour doctor called him for surgery and both were having surgery .

After 6 hours he gain consciousness and saw everyone there . All were having tears I their eyes, all were weeping .

Man : cabir , where is Nandini ?? (Cabir was not able to say anything he was just crying continuously ) abhi where is nandu ?? (He don't anything )

Mukti who was watching just crash in abhi arms and crying continuously

Mu : chhoti!! Manik ....she..... didn't.....(manik understood and he was expressionless , no words can describe the agony which he was feeling ...tears made their way from his eyes and he started crying loudly ....he was mourning for the loss as his heartbeat died )