After spending my entire Sunday in the study room, I was happy to go to dinner. Greta made a delicious stew and apple pie for dessert. I quickly sat down in my seat and dug in. Nicolas had stolen all the snacks Greta had brought into the study room earlier.

The little shit.

"Pass me the salt." Leonardo told Amelia.

I paused eating. She didn't respond. She's been ignoring them ever since Thanksgiving and it's been two weeks. I could tell that they were getting annoyed but today Leonardo decided to push it.

"Here you go." Theo who sat next to Amelia passed it.

Leonardo didn't take it.

"I asked Amelia." He spat.

Victor and I shared a look. This wasn't going to end well.

Amelia didn't respond as she calmly took a bite of the stew. She was truly unbothered by this all. Even at school. She usually does that embarrassing thing with the twins where they walk through the hallways and everybody makes way for them.

I swear I bullied them so hard because of this.

Theo scolded me for it, though.

But now she stays with her friends, even during lunch. It was driving the twins insane. Also, she started to drive with me. August wasn't so happy about that but Amelia stayed quiet throughout the ride, so he settled down.

"How long are you going to keep ignoring me?" Leonardo yelled at her.

She continued to ignore him. I would've snapped by them, especially if someone started to yell at me.

"Lia, your brothers didn't mean to upset you-" she cut Theo off.

"They did what they do best, ruin things."

Fuck.

"Watch your mouth." Silas warned her.

She didn't respond because she ignored him.

"Hector." Silas turned to him.

My oldest brother was calmly eating his dinner while looking at his phone. He looked up when Silas called him. His blue eyes focussed on Amelia before he sighed.

"Silent girls can't ask for permission to go out during winter break."

Shit, this man is really intense.

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" She snarled at him.

Wow, she was going to explode.

She got up from her chair but Theo grabbed her hand.

"Finish your dinner, you need to eat." He insisted.

"I don't want to eat!" She screamed and pushed the plate harshly making it spill on the table.

Silence.

She stormed upstairs. Greta hurried over to clean up the mess. I saw Leonardo stand up to go after her but Theo pulled him down.

"Give her some space."

At first, I thought that was a good suggestion. But if I look back, he should've let Leonardo go up there. Maybe we would've known what was happening sooner.

///////////////////
!!! TRIGGER WARNING: EATING DISORDER !!!!!

I was sitting in the restroom waiting for the bell to go. As usual, I was done early with my exam. I had to wait for my friends to finish and then we would go eat something to celebrate. I was tired of these stupid exams and now they were finally done.