Chapter 12: Heartfilia.

Start from the beginning

Happy: Good luck finding it. *said a bit mockingly*

Said amulet suddenly falls on Natsu's head.

Natsu: Found it! *puts it on*

Happy: Huh? No fair I want a fishy to fall on my head!

Natsu: Well who's fault is that we don't have any money for food?

Happy: *sheepish* I don't know what your talking about!

Natsu: Oh really because I remember a certain blue cat buying fish with all our money before we left and even ate everything, I mean honestly you have a really big stomach for that small body of yours.

Happy: *sounding proud* Aye!

Natsu: *slightly annoyed* Anyway, now we need to find that impostor of me.

Happy: *nods* Aye, rumours say he is here in Horgeon.

Natsu: (Human trafficking, slave trading and he even uses my name because I never revealed my actual face to the public and uses his lackeys to make it look like he has more than one magic type. Borra the prominence...) *sigh* I really hate it but will need evidence to get him.

???: It's Elemental!

Natsu/Happy: *looks at each other* Elemental!?

Natsu: Speak of the devil, this might be easier than we thought!

Happy: Aye!

Meanwhile at the crowd

Borra: *poses*

The crowd is just young women who all have hearts in their eyes.

Random girl: He's handsome!

Random girl: He's so cool!

???: (Why is my heart beating so fast? What has gotten into me all of a sudden?)

Borra: You lady's are all so sweet~ *glances at ???*

???: (Haaa~ he looked at me!) *lovestruck* (is it because he's a famous wizard? Is that why my heart is throbbing out of control!?) *moving closer to him* (Could it be? Am I in love? Is he the one?)

Everyone stopped after they heard a loud whistle and the crowd moves out of the way to see a man with pink hair and a scalely scarf and a flying blue cat next to him.

Natsu: I have to thank you for making it easy for me.

Borra: What do you mean?

Women: Yea!?

Natsu: That ring that allows you to makes any woman think they are in love with you, which will be more than enough evidence to lock you away. *starts walking closer*

???: *realises he is right* Why you-!

Now the weakness of the charm spell Borra is using is if someone is aware that he is using it, it wears off but half of the women didn't believe Natsu and try to attack him only for Natsu to sink into his own shadow.

Everyone: WHAT!?

Suddenly Borra's right hand got caught by Natsu who then removes the ring with the charm freeing all the women.

Borra: Do you have any idea who you're messing with kid!?

Natsu held up his right hand and made a iron beam with fire and electricity above it, he then held up his left hand and made a shard of ice with wind spinning around the shard.

Borra:... You... *starting to panic*

Natsu: Me... *dispelled his magic* The guy who's name your dragging through the mud...