Did he do something recently that made Li Sinian aware of it?

What Li Wenxing didn't know was that Li Sinian's words were very true.

Not surprisingly, he is about to leave here and go to the countryside to live his ideal life.

Although Li Cheng and Lian Menglei only regard him as a tool man, they have been raising him for many years.

He can be regarded as exuding the last bit of conscience, telling Li Wenxing that he should work hard, otherwise without his help, Li Wenxing will continue to be as carefree as he is now, and the Li family's company may really go bankrupt in the end.

Early the next morning, Li Sinian still got up first to go for a run, came back for breakfast, and waited for his lunch to be made slowly before going to the company.

Unfortunately, he was late again today.

But what has improved is that he was only thirty-five minutes late today, five minutes earlier than yesterday.

Li Sinian himself is very satisfied with this.

But seeing Li Cheng's heavy breathing like a donkey panting again, he estimated that Li Cheng was not satisfied.

After two days of such leisure, the person in charge of Chuanhe Construction came to Beijing.

It would be fine for Liu Xue to pick up them at the airport, but Li Sinian had been playing Lianliankan at the company for the past two days. He felt that his eyes were not good recently, so he went to the airport with Liu Xue.

Openly skipped work on the grounds of picking up people from the airport.

Chuanhe Construction sent a total of five people, three men and two women.

At first, they thought that Li Sinian and Liu Xue were both assistants. Even if they weren't assistants, they were probably an assistant and a driver.

They opened their mouths widely when they heard Li Sinian introduced himself.

"Vice President Li actually came to pick us up in person? We are too honored!"

While talking about the honor, the five persons in charge began to exchange eyes.

-Look! I just said that Li company attached great importance to cooperation with us this time, and the vice president Li came to pick up from the airport in person.

-It's not just the vice president, this is the prince of Li's!

-Good guy, sending such a big official to pick us up, it seems that the rumors that Li's appearance is short-lived are true.

-Since the Li family is so sincere, wouldn't it justify that we don't slaughter them severely?

The eyes of the five of them rolled around, and their faces showed wretched smiles of 'whatever they understand'.

Li Sinian was watching quietly next to them, and when they finished making eye contact, he looked away and pretended not to see anything.

After a few words of politeness, the two parties left the airport and went straight to the restaurant.

Knowing that there were so many people coming this time, Li Sinian specially asked the driver to drive the extended Lincoln out.

The five persons in charge looked at the luxury car, and couldn't help but glance at each other again, with a wretched smile on their faces again.

Look, the luxury car have been driven out, who believes that they don't take it seriously?

Alas, it seems that this year's year-end award will be doubled, thank you vice President Li.