•CHAPTER 32•

TIME SKIP TO DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING

I was here at the living room, im just staring outside blankly. Tomorrow is the wedding day  and I don't know what i feel all my emotions is mixed up, i feel sad happy nervous and so on, I don't understand it anymore. I came out of my thoughts when someone spoke beside me that made me startled.

.......:what are you doing?
Yn:ahhh. Oppa you startled me*holding her chest*
Joon:ahh im sorry i didn't mean too. I've been calling you many times but you aren't listening
Yn:sorry oppa im just thinking something
Joon:what is it?
Yn:you know mom and i are going to be an official kim tomorrow, but...... I don't know what i feel like all my emotions is mixed up. I feel nervous happy sad excited and so on*sigh*
Joon:its ok its normal besides it's your first time attending wedding right? And its not just a wedding your mothers wedding
Yn:yeah. But.....what do you mean my first time? So that means you already went to a wedding before?
Joon:yeah
Yn:ahhh i thought you didn't

Oh did i forgot to tell you that im at their house i came here this morning cause mom and dad want all of us to go to the venue together, actually they've been asking me to live here with them but im always refusing I'll change the topic or I'll make an excuse but now its mom's order and besides it's much better if we all go there together.

Yn:ahh oppa do you have a studio room in here?
Joon:yeah it's on the third floor right side
Yn:okay oppa thanks excuse me
Joon:hmm i need to talk with hyung too

We both stood up but went to a different ways. He went to the kitchen we're jin oppa always hung out, while me went upstairs to the studio. Its my hubby when ever my mind is on mess I'll sing to clear it out. And from all of the mess from this past few weeks, it didn't help at all so now i would like to clear it all so tomorrow I don't need to think about anything anymore but just my mom's happy moment. I opened the door and went inside it's so dark all the things in here is black.

Yn:are they that fan of black? Well who cares me too i love black

I went to the sit and pick up the black guitar and started singing.

I have sang 3 different songs and when I'm done at my last song i heard a clap behind me, i look at my back and saw 7 men in black suit sitting on the couches.

Jimin:nice voice
Hobi:wow you sing so well
Jin:ahh I've missed that voice it's been a while since i heard you sing
Yoongi:wow you played the guitar so well
Yn:ow thanks. Btw what are you doing here guys and why all of you is here wearing a suit?*putting back the guitar*
Jin:ow yeah dad want us to have a lunch with someone now go and change to a formal one okay?
Yn:okay oppa
Jin:hmm we'll wait for you at the living room
Yn:is that it you wanted to tell me?
Jin:yeah why?
Yn:do you need to go all here? One of you can call me tho
Jk:if we didn't go all here then we've miss that wonderful performance from lee yn
Yn:so you were here from the start?
Hobi:just the chorus part
Yn:okay then I'll get ready now

I went back to my room and freshen up so I won't smell so nasty. After i freshen up i went to my closet and pick a simple yet formal dress

 After i freshen up i went to my closet and pick a simple yet formal dress