•CHAPTER 9•

I went towards the rooftop to get some fresh air. I always went to rooftop whenever im having a hard time or im sad. Cause i see all from the top and it makes me calm and relax. While im staring at the view the flashback of me and my brother came.

*FLASHBACK 9 YEARS AGO*

Im just sitting in my room doing my assignments when i heard a knock on my door.

Yn:what *shout*

Daisy:yn your mom is home come downstairs.

Yn:wait a second

Daisy:ok be fast she's waiting

Yn:yes yes

I kept my books in my bag and went downstairs. When i arrived downstairs i saw mom sitting on the couch, i went to her and hug her

Yn:i missed you mom *hugging her*

Mom;aww me too baby. Oh by the way meet your brother *pointing on the boy at the couch*

When she said brother i look at where she's pointing. I saw a boy older than me sitting at the couch i frowned at mom and asked.

Yn: brother? but i thought im only child *look at her*

Mom:yes you are but he's your half brother.

Yn:half brother?

Mom:yes he is son of your dad's first wife.

Yn:oh okay. Hi my name is Lee Yn im 8 years old *bunny smile*

???:aww your so cute. im Lee Jinseok im 13 years old.

Yn:hi oppa nice to see you

Jinseok: me too baby

Yn:mom im so hungry *pout*

Mom:aww my baby is already hungry. What you want to eat huh*kneeled down* didn't you eat your lunch?

Yn:ummm actually im not that hungry when lunch so i didn't eat i just eat a cookie.

Jinseok:hey don't do that you may Starve if you do that. What if mom won't be back at time and she come home late huh?

Yn:oppa why you scolding me? *Whining*

Mom and seok oppa laughed at me and i just pouted

Mom:ok ok we're gonna order a food ok?

Yn:but mom im so sick of delivered foods*pout*

Mom:ok lets cook then.

Yn:yey mom is going to cook my foodies today *jumping up n down*

We three went to the kitchen. Mom is preparing the ingredients while me and oppa is just messing around but mom didn't mind it instead she's happy. While mom isn't looking same with oppa i quietly get the flour in the Shelves. I put a little in my hand and went back to oppa. I tap his shoulder lightly when he turn around i throw the flour at his face and run away while laughing.

Seok:YAH YOU KID COME HERE *stood up n started to chase her

Yn:CHASE ME IF YOU CAN

Seok:COME HERE YOU NAUTY KID

He run after me and chased me. When he already got me he started to tickle me.

Yn:o-oppa im s-sorry i wo-wont do it ag-ain *laughing hard*

Seok:ok now go to mom and i will get changed ok?

Yn:yes oppa

I went to mom and see her preparing.

Yn:do you want help mom?

Mom:no need baby lets just wait for your brother then lets eat ok?

Yn:yes mom