•CHAPTER 18•

BTS and BP POV

Jisoo:aish this girl really don't know how to stop.

Jimin:what do you mean?

Jisoo: since her childhood she never play with us that much. She's always at their house, company, school and sometimes to her grandparents house. She's always doing what they told her until she get used to it and never stopped working. She's doing both school and company work but she never complained cause she just wanted her mom and grandparents to be proud at her so she did everything.

Yoongi:wah that girl is so brave. Even me at this young age i can't do that.

Hoseok:yeah me too.

Taehyung: didn't y'all saw her eyes?

Jimin:what do you mean?

Taehyung:she may not tell how she feels but her eyes telling it all. Her eyes is showing tiredness and full of stress she's always hiding it with her smile and laugh. The wider she smile the more pain she has the louder she laughs the more Broken she is.

Jimin:yeah i saw it too.

Jennie:she's really a good Hider she doesn't want her loved ones worrying about her.

Lisa:yeah even tho she's about to die because of the pain she's just helding it back just to make her parents proud of her

Jungkook:i feel her me either is doing both studies and the company works but hers is different cause she's also the school president

Jin:yeah now finish your foods so we can drop calix at the shop and help them there

Them:yes sir*laugh*

Jin:aish

TAEHYUNG POV

I know she's different than others but i need to make sure that she won't betray me like what she did I don't want to feel it again i know i can trust you but you need to win my full trust, you need to make me love you and i promise that if you did it I'll gave you all i have and i will love and protect you till my last breath but not now i know you can do it*smile secretly*

YN POV

When i arrived i saw them all panicking. I went to the principal and ask.

Yn:sir why are you all panicking?

Mr. Bae:yn we have a big problem*panicking*

Yn:what is it sir?

Mr. Bae:i think this trip is gonna be cancelled.

Yn:huh why?

Mr. Bae:the camp where we supposed to go is closed.

Yn:don't worry sir this trip won't be cancelled i know a place and its big place and it has more than 20 cabins so we still can go.

Mr. Bae: really?

Yn: yes sir, here's the number of the caretaker you can talk with her about it and I'll send someone to prepare them

Mr. Bae:thanks yn your really a saviour your so nice

Yn:its nothing sir

He went to his office and talk with the caretaker. I get my phone and called someone

On phone

???:hello?

Yn:hello aunt

Aunty:oh hello yn-ahh what's the matter?

Yn:umm can you prepare the cabins at my campsite?

Aunty:which one?

Yn:the one im opening every trip.