Crashing Down Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Or was it just a powerful monster that bad found this place on accident and then proceeded to kill everything?

But that would be unlikely, just a simple monster would not do the things he saw a few moments ago.

And he was still at a disadvantage because of the weather. It was dark with powerful enough winds to cover it's tracks.

Or maybe it could be....

The Kin Slayer.

If you had an encounter with supernatural things and did not know who the kin slayer was then you obviously have been living under a rock.

He could be the one doing this.

But another soldier who bursted in the room who lost an arm whilst putting pressure to not bleed out but he could tell that he was gonna die soon if he did not get medical attention fast...

Soldier: Your majesty from the east gate we finally managed to identify the suspect attacking us, they say it was a young woman but that was all before they...

He didn't need to finish that sentence because he already knew what happened to his soldiers.

It pissed him off very much. But at least he finally has some information on who was doing this.

But before he could say anything else he was cut off by another statement....

Soldier: There is one more thing that I need to report....

He would've continued if not for something in his body that refused to let him continue any further.

And from within his body he began to expand and not before long...

Yussei: Shit!! Get away from him!!

An explosion from his body destroyed roughly around twenty percent of the his kingdom, luckily he was alive but some of the councilman did not get ou the way of the explosion in time.

It's official. This was one cruel person and this said person means business.

If Yuusei wasn't panicking on the outside before then he is now.

How didn't know why but....

She is here in his kingdom.

But he needs to know if it really is her or its just paranoia so he checked the last three surveillance spells.

The first one revealed bodies burnt beyond recognition.

So that wasn't it. So he checked the next one which was just like the last one except some of the soldiers had been made into a horrifying decoration.