Chapter 3

I don't own anything. Just the OCs that may appear.

[P.O.V. Shizuka]

In this world there are three ways to survive in this world.

The first way, is to be absolutely normal. No having any supernatural background or also not having a Sacred Gear.

The second way, is to get into the servitude of one of the Three Factions. Which are the Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels.

And the third way, which also implies to remain neutral, is to become something akin to a mercenary. Which is this very option that I am to archieve with this meeting with the Gremory.

But making the third way is going to be hard, especifically since Rias for some reason had a interest on me instead of Issei.

Which makes me wonder why. Even if he's a disgusting pervert which he pathetically gets stronger with just touching boobs or other perverted stuff, he's still the protagonist of this world. Plus, he's the wielder of the Longinus, the Boosted Gear. So shouldn't that be her first target?

Anyway, I shall find out once I get into the meeting. Though, I know that this is going to be a pain in the ass.

Both me and Kiba finally arrived at the building where the clubroom was.

I had to admit... that this place is quite great. Not only its spacious enough for me to get many things from training grounds, a workshop, as also a great kitchen, it also is located in a Ley Line. Which is perfect in case I need to add another Heroic Spirit to my deck.

I could totally make it my house. But unfourtunately, it is not only located on school grounds, it is where those devils from the Gremory also gather. So nope.

We finally entered the club. Where we went through a dark corridor. Those devils are such a pain in the ass if they like the dark so much, though I have no right to say so since I liked remaining in the dark of my room back on my previous life.

We finally arrived to the place of the meeting, which was a dark room like I expected with only some candles illuminating the room.

The first person I saw inside the room sitting on a chair was a cute girl with a petite frame, short white hair and yellow eyes. She was eating some candy of chocolate.

"She's Tojou Koneko-chan, a first year student." Kiba introduced me the girl.

Yet there wasn't a need since I already knew who she was. Not only she's recognized as the schools... pet as much as it annoys me that people call her that, she's also someone that I know personally.

"Hm? Shizuka-senpai?" She says while looking up to me. Then she gave me a soft smile at seeing me.

"Hello, Koneko-chan! How have you been? I'm sorry if I haven't been around our usual spot yesterday." I greeted her as also I apologized to her for not being at our usual hangout spot, which is the rooftop of the academy.