"Hey jimin when is yoongi going to be here?" Taehyung asked his best friend jimin who was in a relationship with yoongi,

"any moment he stayed with jungkook last night because jungkook was not feeling so yoongi said with him, I did too but I had to leave since I had essays to write at home," jimin said to taehyung nodded. 

A few minutes passed and jimin felt a pat on his shoulder, and a kiss on his cheek,

"hyung~" jimin whined,

"sorry angel," yoongi said and sat down with the boys. They all ate and left taehyung and yoongi alone. This happens once in a while, something yoongi didn't tell jungkook is that talks to taehyung and tell him how he is doing. At first, he said no but taehyung was begging, he couldn't stay away from jungkook at all.

"Hyung what- how is he? h-he looks so weak! does he not eat?" taehyung asked,

"taehyung I told you will not come between you guys and I will only tell you how he is doing but I told you I won't tell you the reason why he is acting like this because it's not my place to," yoongi said and taehyung nodded, "you both- you both are like my little brothers, I love both of you but talk to him, listen to him or else this will go worse than you think"

"hyung... just tell me how he is," taehyung said,

"he... he is not doing well, it's getting worse"

"what hyung tell me what is getting worse?!?!?" taehyung asked but yoongi shook his head,

"Sorry but I cant... I have classes I have to go" yoongi said and left. Taehyung watched him leave as his mind replied jungkook weak, pale face and their childhood memories.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Days passed and jungkook's life got worse. Taehyung couldn't handle it anymore. Yoongi was telling him nothing. Taehyung was going to talk to jungkook today, He does give a fuck how angry he is with the younger he cant watch the love of his life just die like this. 

Taehyung was following jungkook until he heard someone call him,

"Taetae," A random boy said as he approached taehyung. Jungkook stopped and turned around to look at the boy who call his taehyung 'taetae' but unfortunately, he didn't know he was,

"bun bun!" taehyung called the unknown boy with a smile. For jungkook, his heart, his soul left his body. He felt like his own weight was so much for him. The word was just spinning for jungkook. Jungkook could hear voices coming from his head

'hyungie will never find a better bun bun because my bun bun is the best.' the little taehyung said,

'my bun bun'

'you're the best bun bun'

'ggukie is my bun bun' 

Words like these just kept repeating. Jungkook lost his senses he accidentally dropped his bottle which was made out of glass causing him to get all the attention in the hallway. Taehyung turned around and look at jungkook as he saw some scratches on jungkook's arm.

"sorry" jungkook whispered as he saw the mess he created, he tried his best to hide his tears though taehyung saw them.

"it's okay jungkook" the janitor said,

"jungkook" taehyung called the younger. Jungkook looked at taehyung weakly, and ran away, he hated every bit of what just happened, he hated getting attention from the whole school, he hated seeing taehyung with someone else, he hated someone else using the nickname he gave taehyung, and he hated taehyung calling someone else 'bun bun'.