Chapter 3: The Magic Ball

Start from the beginning

"You may not be aware, but I once was known as the dancing demon." Erza informed.
"What!" Natsu and I exclaimed as we stopped dancing.
"Now let's dance!" Erza stated as she requipped into a dress.
"No. I'm not ready yet." Natsu whined.
"Don't be insane. All you need is spirit." Erza assured as she grabbed Natsu and spun him. He soon begin to get really sick as Erza stopped spinning him.
"Natsu, would you like me to keep teaching you?" I asked with a smile.
"I would love to take a break if you don't mind." Natsu begged.
"Well I could teach him. He will be a pro in no time." Lisanna giggled.
"Lissy, I don't think that's a good idea--" I begin to say as she then picked Natsu up and spun him. Everyone begin to dance as I realized everyone had a partner but me. I then saw Macao asked Mira for a dance as him and Wakaba begin to fight. Laxus walk over and pulled Mira out between the two.
"Hey Mira." He stated.
"Oh, hey Laxus." She stated with a smile.
"I just wanted to ask if you'd like to dance?" He asked.
"Well of course, Laxus." Mira giggled as the two of them begin to dance leaving Macao and Wakaba in shock. Levy and Gajeel begin to dance after Jet and Droy begin to argue who danced with Levy. Before I knew it, Elfman and Evergreen was dancing as I finally got Natsu back. I then realized Bickslow and Lisanna were dancing. I smiled as Natsu was soon gently being swayed back and forth as he then begin to take the lead. I then realized Lucy didn't have a partner as Capricorn one of her spirits showed up and danced with her. Before I knew it, we showed up at the place where we would try to find the escaped convict. We soon went inside the place as we talked to the guy who posted the job request.

"I thank you for taking our request. I am indeed, Count Balsamico." The short man stated.
"Oh my god! He's halarious! He has a sour name." Natsu laughed.
"And a sour face to match!" Happy laughed.
"Would the two of you hush!" I growled.
"Yes ma'am." The boys sighed.
"Let me get straight to the story. There is much more to tell than what was written on the flyer." Count Balsamico stated.
"Please go on." Erza suggested.
"I am concerned of the safety of my precious daughter, Aceto." Count Balsamico explained as his daughter nodded.
"Then why did you give her such a funny name!" Nastu laughed.
"It's a lovely name!" Count Balsamico yelled.
"Forgive him. He means well." I sighed as I punched him making him hit the wall.
"Please continue, sir." Erza nodded as Count Balsamico explained that tonight her future husband would be chosen. He also stated that a ring that's been passed down through generations would be given to his daughter.
"So your afraid that Velveno will try to steal the ring." Lucy added putting the peices together.
"I'm absolutely certain of it. Since, he tried and failed seven years ago. Which he did ruin the ceremony as well." Count Balsamico explained as he also stated, he wanted us to capture the man and put him back behind bars. We told him, we would as we went and got ready.

I wore a f/c dress similar to Erza's as my dress faded from f/c to a lighter f/c as it also had a light shimmer to the dress. It ended just a little ways after the knees as I also wore some black see through tights. I then put my hair up into a fancy stylish ponytail and I put on dark f/c wedge sandles. I then sighed as I then walked out.
"Y/n, Lucy. Are you girls ready?" Erza asked.
"Woah! Holy fashion statement! You two aren't kidding around." Lucy exclaimed as I looked over at Erza who was wearing a purple dress covered in roses on the bottom of her dress.
"Why thank you Lucy. Even though we come here on a mission, we still have to look like elegant party goers." Erza explained.
"Indeed. I'm a little worry though." I sighed.
"Huh. Why?" Lucy asked.
"Well remember, 7 years ago, I was classified as Fiore's top prettiest girl. I'm afraid someone will try to propose to me." I giggled.
"I would more classify you as Fiore's most beautiful girl. Your quite adorable as well, Y/n." Erza chuckled.
"Yeah. Besides you really do look gorgeous." Lucy complimented.
"Thanks guys." I giggled.
"Hopefully, Natsu don't go insane and ask you to marry him." Erza chuckled, as I laughed in return.
"Hey guy. Do I look okay?" Wendy asked as she came walking out in a pink dress.
"Of course you do." I stated with a smile. We then left the dressing courtiers. We acted natural as Erza asked Warren if he sees the convict yet. He said he didn't.
"Do you know where the boys are?" Lucy asked.
"I don't see them." I sighed as I looked down.
"Hey! Their over there." Wendy stated as she pointed at Elfman, Natsu and Gray. I quickly looked up to see Natsu. Blush quickly rose to my cheeks, as I've never seen Natsu look so elegant before. He was wearing a tuxedo.
"Hey you okay, Y/n?" Lucy asked.
"It's just I've never seen Natsu look so elegant before. It's just quite surprising." I chuckled as I looked away.
"Hey, the girls are out." Gray stated.
"Woah. Y/n is really pretty." Natsu exclaimed.
"Wow! She's so manly!" Elfman exclaimed.
"She's blushing you guys." Gray informed as I looked back over and smiled. I then followed the girls as Erza soon got some guy to dance with her.
"That poor man." Lucy and me sighed.
"I doubt he knows what he's getting into." Gray stated as a guy soon walked up to me. He had light brown hair and he wore a mask.
"Hello beautiful. Care to dance?" He asked.
"Of course." I smiled as I took his hand. He soon lead me over to a platform as we begin to dance. I then quickly notice how Natsu and Gray was coming to check up on me as they we're soon pulled into a dance by two girl who were completely crazy. Gray and Natsu threw the women that tried to dance with them away as Gray then took Elfman's dance partner. Before I knew it, Gray and the girl begin to fight as they both used ice maker magic. Me and the stranger kept dancing as Count Balsamico and Aceto came walking down the stairs. The guys in the audience begin to hold hearts in their eyes as the guy, I was dancing with basically let me go in the middle of us dancing. I fell off. I begin to fall as Natsu swiftly ran and caught me.
"Y/n, you okay?" He asked as he landed on the ground.
"Yes. Thanks for saving me, Natsu." I stated with a smile as he put me down.
"Come on. Let's get you something to eat." Natsu added as he grabbed my hand and led me over to the food table. I grabbed me something to drink and a small plate of food. I ate my food quickly, as I then gently drank my glass of wine. I stood beside Natsu as he looked at me confusedly.
"That guy was such a jerk! He just threw me off. I thought I was the prettiest in Fiore!" I whined.
"Aww. You'll always be the prettiest in Fiore to me." Natsu complimented.
"Thanks." I stated as the clock soon striked Midnight. It turns out that the ring is presented at midnight and who ever grabs it can propose to Aceto. Soon the boy Wendy was dancing with transformed into Velveno. He used Wendy's sky dragon roar to steal the ring. Natsu soon went head to head with the guy as he used Natsu's magic. Erza soon tried to fight the guy as he requipped into the same armor as Erza's.
"It's useless. I've already copied every Fairy Tail's members magic ability. You can't defeat me." Velveno laughed.
"That may be true, but you cannot use my magic." I informed as I walked out behind Natsu.
"Huh!" They gasped.
"You sure about that!" Velveno laughed.
"Indeed. The lightning Angel's magic is only allowed to be used if your my ancestor or my descendant. As long as your my blood and female you are aloud to use my magic." I stated with a evil smile.
"How's that possible!" Velveno exclaimed as I closed my eyes and opened the other as a glow came off of it.
"It's precisely by blood." I chuckled as I opened my other eye.
"Y/n's about to kick some ass!" Natsu exclaimed in an excitement.
"Look. I don't want to get into a brawl with you and your buddies." Velveno stated which made the glow in my eyes vanish.
"Huh?" I questioned.
"Look I screwed up last time. I waited seven long years to try again. Aceto, I have to ask you something." Velveno stated as he helded up the Ruby ring to Aceto.

"No way." I gasped.
"We've known each other since we we're both little kids. This entire time I've been crazy in love with ya." Velveno explained which made me look at Natsu and smile. Count Balsamico stated something as Velveno explained that the Count kicked him out every time. He also explained that when he went to prison, he had time to think. He soon escaped and tried to steal the ring to propose to her, but failed and that's why he came back a second time. He soon got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. She said yes. Aceto told Velveno that he should turn himself in. Erza got a bit emotional as the crowd soon begin to applause for the couple. Lucy asked about the reward as the Count stated that he wouldn't give us the reward. I sighed as I watched everyone dance.
"I hope one of these days he'll propose." I sighed.
"Y/n. Listen..." Natsu stated as I turned around and looked at him.
"Natsu..." I questioned.

He had something in his eye that made me blush.
"What is it?" I asked looking at Natsu as my face started to burn.

"I ate so much food your gonna have to roll me home." Natsu informed as he patted his stomach. The little twinkle in Natsu's eyes died down making my blush decrease.
"Natsu, can we stay here a little while longer, please?" I asked as I grabbed his hands.
"Sure!" He exclaimed with a smile as he grabbed my hands. He soon wrapped his arm around my waist and grabbed my hand. We then begin to dance as our plat form went up into the air.
"This is fun!" I stated with a smile.
"Yeah!" Natsu chuckled as he stepped on my foot.
"Ow!" I whined.

"Sorry!" He called as the prevention of motion sickness spell, Wendy casted on him wore off. He then made the puke face as he slumped down.
"No!" I exclaimed as the motion sickness increased as he then vomited on my dress.
"Sorry Y/n." Natsu apologized.

"Natsu!" I whined as we then settled back down of the ground. I ran and changed my dress. We soon went home as we met Laxus on the way inside. I took another shower. We then all went to bed.