𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮

"Kill him Bill" Stanley screamed as Bill fumbled with the gun trying to aim it at the clown with his skating fingers "shit" Harriet cursed as everyone kept screaming "it's not loaded" Mike mumbled "Kill him Billy" everyone kept chanting "Hey its not loaded" Mike shouted over the top of everyone "dammit" Bill muttered "fuck" Richie said trying to find something to defend his friend with "Bill watch out" The clown grabbed a hold of the boy as he struggled in it's tight grip "leave him alone" Bev yelled charging at the clown only to be thrown back into the losers "help him" Harriet shouted picking up a baseball bat and swinging it at the clown "foolish girl" it snarled as it threw her on the ground her head connecting with a rock as everything went black.

"Harriet" Richie screamed "let him go" Eddie said to IT "no I'll take him, I'll take all of you I'll feast on your flesh and feed on your fear ooorrrr" the clown held a finger up "you'll just leave us be and ill take him and only him then I'll have my long rest and you will live to grow old, drive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds" Bill sighed as he looked at his friends "leave I'm the one you all into this I'm s-s-s-s- I'm s-s-sorry" the losers shook their heads "s-s-s-sorry" the clown mocked "go" Bill shouted "guys we can't" Bev said Richie looked at the redhead then Harriet who lay unconscious on the ground "I told you Bill I fucking told you I don't wanna die it's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crack head house" Bill looked to the floor ashamed as Richie listed all the things they'd done, walking over to Harriet Richie picked up the baseball bat she used and turned back towards Bill and the clown "and now" he held the wooden object in his hands "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown" Pennywise shoved Bill to the side walking towards the Tozier boy who raised the bat above his head "Welcome to the losers club Asshole" Richie swung the bat hitting the clown as the other join in Stanley picked up a pole and swung at the clown who morphed into the lady in the painting "Stanley look out".

Mike took a hit on the clown but was thrown across the room landing near the unconscious Brit he scooted towards her placing a hand on her neck sighing in relief when he felt a pulse "Mike" he ran back into the fight as Ben picked up Stanley's pole attempting to swing at IT but the clown was faster turning into the mummy Ben had seen in a movie earlier that month. It wrapped its bandages around Ben's fave as he screamed yanking at the old material until it came completely off the losers took turns in hitting the clown until it got relatively weaker the clown rounded until it got to Eddie, IT projectile vomited a black substance all over him "I'm gonna kill you"  he screamed Beverly took the pole as the clown turned to her morphing into her dad "Hey Bevvy are you still me little gir-" Bev let out a war cry as she shoved the pole down It's throat making it choke as he fell down the well gripping the edge "that's why you didn't kill Beverly, because s-s-s-s-she wasn't afraid and we aren't either not anymore, Now your the one that's afraid because your gonna starve" the clown started repeating the phrase Bill does to help with his stutter Bev passed him the pole as the clown said "fear" flakes of his skin crumbling off as he fell "well I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay" Richie said looking down for any sight of the clown "hey guys the kids are floating down" everyone looked up to see the missing kids floating down around them what they didn't notice is Bill pick up a yellow rain coat labeled 'Georige Denbrough' the losers began hugging their sobbing friend when Richie suddenly away "Harriet" he said racing over to the unconscious female "fuck fuck Princess stay with me" he picked her up cradleing her in his lap "come on baby your making me look like a Pussy" he grabbed her face as he cried "I'm so sorry Harriet I'm so fucking sorry I lied because I was scared that kiss meant everything to me please please wake up princess I want you, I need you" Richie sobbed into the girls chest as the other losers gather around there good friend all crying some more than others.

"why the long faces" a squeaky voice echoed through out the sewers "Harriet" Richie beamed embracing the girl in a hug "hiya Rich" she hugged him back, he pulled away and smashed his lips to hers causing her to yelp but she soon kissed back her hand caressing his cheek "don't you fucking dare scare me like that again princess" Richie said as they pulled away and stood up "I'm sorry" the other losers hugged her and the 8 teens made there way out of the sewers.

September

The losers club sat on log in the old train yard "I only remember parts" Bev started as the group listened intently "I thought I was dead that's what it felt like" Richie Tozier dragged his thumb across Harriet Bennett's hand as she squeezed his hand "I saw us, I saw us together back in the cistern but we were older I mean our parents ages" Richie looked at the girl next to him who shrugged "w-w-w-w-wgat were we doing there" Bill questioned "I just remember how we felt how scared we were I don't think I can ever forget that" Beverly looked down "am I still handsome as an adult" Richie made a face causing the losers to laugh "you grown into your looks" Bev smirked at Richie confused expression "what the fuck does that mean" Stlaney pipes up from the other side of Harriet "what about me?" Beverly's smile dropped like now but taller" Stan laughed "swear, swear if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back we will too" Bill picked up a shard of glass slicing each losers palm open as the connected hands "this feels like something a weird religious cult would do" Harriet said causing the losers to laugh "I gotta go" Stan stood up "I hate you" he pointed at Bill whos expression turned to one of sadness but disappeared when he heard Stan laugh "well me and Harriet must bid you all farewell" Beverly and Harriet hugged as she mumbled "are you all packed for portland?" Bev nodded "ill miss you Hattie" Harriet smiled "I'll miss you more Bevvy".

Grabbing Richie's hand the two jogged down the hill "so what now Romeo" Richie smiled "well how about we start of by you becoming my beautiful girlfriend Juiliett" Harriet smiled and pecked his lips "you didn't even need to ask.

a/n: its finally finished Miss Britain so i'm going to begin the sequel ASAP so i'll keep you all updated on that but for now enjoy this story that took me way too long to write
~E <3