𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

The next morning Harriet Bennett was awoken to the sound of the telephone from the hallway judging by the rare silence of the house she guessed her mother was out, she meekly pulled the soft duvet off of her body and trudged out towards the machine "Hello Bennett residence" she spoke she then heard the familiar voice of Beverly "Harriet?" the redhead asked "Bev what's wrong" she could tell the girl was panicked "I'll explain later please I need help" Harriet nodded then scolded herself realising Bev couldn't see her "yeah yeah send your address I'll be round in a giffy" the brunette could sense the Marsh girls confusion "yeah right okay" once she got the address for Bev's House she quickly shoved on a plum coloured t-shirt and demin shorts.

Harriet made her way towards the bathroom looking at her reflection in the mirror the bruise around her eye had faded and was now a soft yellow with splotches of purple, her lip was swollen and a large gash had opened on the side of her head the Bennett girl started applying foundation to her neck trying to cover the marks Elliott had left but quickly ran out as she tried to do her eye "fuck they're gonna notice now" she sighed she'd just have to make up an excuse as to why she looked this way, throwing on her leather jacket she climbed on her bike and began to pedal to Beverly's house.

Once she arrived she saw the boys and Bev all stood outside presumably waiting for her "sorry I'm late I had to stop by the pharmacy" she dropped her bike and could feel six pairs of eyes on her "what the fuck happened to you doll!" Richie shouted walking towards her dragging his finger across the cut on her forehead "ow Richard and I ran into Bowers on the way home yesterday" all off the losers gave her a pitiful look and turned back to Beverly "I know that wasn't Bowers princess but if you don't want to tell us we won't push you" Richie whispered in her ear "I-I need to show you something" Bev said panic written all over her face "more than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie smirked "shut up! Just shit up Richie" Eddie complained "my dad will kill me if he found out I had boys in the apartment" Bev tried to think of a solution "bloody good thing I'm not a boy then" Harriet said crossing her arms over her chest "w-w-w-e-we'll leave a lookout Richie stay here" Bill said making his way towards the stairs "woah woah woah what if he dad comes back!" Richie asked not liking this idea "do what you always do start talking" Stanley said following Harriet up the metal steps "it is a gift!" Richie yelled.

"In there..." Bev said pointing towards the door at the end of the hallway "what is it?" Stan asked "you'll see" the girl said cautiously walking towards the door "are you bringing us to your bathroom? Did you know 89% of the worst accidents occur in the bathroom and kitchens that's where all the bacteria and fungi are and its really not a hygienic place"  he trailed off as Beverly opened the door reveling her bathroom drenched in blood "I knew it" Eddie gagged taking a puff of his inhaler "you can see it?" Bev asked shocked "oh yeah" Harriet said pulling a face at the sight in front of her "what h-happed in here?" Bill questioned taking a step into the bloody bathroom "my dad couldn't see it I thought I might be crazy" She let out a shaky breath "well if your crazy were all crazy" Stan said following Bill "why are we going into the bathroom full of blood these are new white trainers do you know how much these cost?" Harriet rambled "15 dollars?" Eddie questioned looking down at her white shoes "that's desides the point I refuse to go in there with white trainers" just get in Harriet look even Eddie's in here" Stan said rolling his eyes at the girl "fine but your buying me new shoes" she walked into the bathroom a squelching sound echoed from underneath her trainers as she picked up a sponge and started to scrub the mirror.

"really could you idiots have taken any longer" Richie complained as the losers rode down the streets of Derry "shut up Richie" Bill said as Beverly clinged to his waist "yeah shut up Rich" Harriet mocked "oh okay, trash the thrashmouth I get it hey at least I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining it went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween" Richie rode beside Harriet "s-she didn't imagine it I also saw something" the losers stopped and stared at the boy "you saw blood too?" Bill's face dropped "n-not blood I saw g-g-georgie it seemed so real I mean it seemed like him but there was this" Bill stopped "a clown" Eddie and Harriet said at the same time sending each other shocked looks "yeah I guess me and Hattie saw him too" Richie was very confused at his friends "wait can only virgins see this stuff is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" the raven haired boy adjusted the glasses on his face "of anyone is a virgin here Rich it's you" Harriet said as the boy scoffed "oh shit that's Belch Huggins' car" Eddie pointed out "we- we should probably get out of here" Bill said turning around "wait that's Mike's bike" Harriet said walking towards the bike that lay next to the car "who the fuck is Mike?" Richie whispered to the smaller boy beside him, Eddie shrugged "as in the homeschooled kid?" Stan asked and Harriet nodded "we have to help him" Bev said jumping of the back of Bill's bike "we do?" Richie questioned "yes" Harriet and Beverly said in unison running towards the trees.

What Harriet saw disgusted her Henry Bowers and his gang had Mike Hanlon his face pushed into the ground she looked at Bev and they both had the same idea, the girls picked up a rock and flung it straight at the gangs of dick heads "ow what the fuck" Henry said clutching his head in pain as a rock hit him "nice throw" Stan commented "thanks" Bev said "you losers are trying too hard shell do you, you just gotta ask nicely like I did" Henry grabbed his crotch and Harriet gagged "your disgusting Henry honestly" he turned her "that's not what you said when you were under me princess" he winked at her as Ben let out a loud scream launching a rock at Henry "the fuck-" he was cut off by more rocks being flund in his direction "ROCK WAR!" Richie yelled but was then smacked in the head by a rock falling to the floor "Richie" Harriet pulled him up "are you alright" she asked checking him over "I'm fine princess" he winked "don't you start" she rolled her eyes and ran towards the water holding a hand out for Mike, he grabbed her hand and she hoisted him up "you okay Mikey" she asked he nodded "yeah thanks to you Hattie" Harriet smiled she knew Mike because he was the second one to talk to her after she arrived in Derry. She had accidently bumped into him on one of her many walks and the two got talking she helped him up to the old train yard "GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE" he turned to leave but stopped and turned back to face him "oh and Harriet's mine" he ran off to join his fellow losers sure of one thing.

He Richie Tozier, had a crush on, Harriet Bennett.

"thanks guys but you shouldn't have done that he'll be after you too now" Mike said walking after them as he stood next to Harriet "who Bowers? Nah he's always after us" Stan said "I guess t-that's one thing we all have in common" Richie placed an arm around his shoulders "yeah homeschool welcome to the losers club" Mike smiled maybe he wasn't an outsider after all

Miss Britain (Richie Tozier) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara