𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

"uhhh shouldn't we have some people keep watch just in case something bad happens" Stan suggests "w-w-w-who wants to stay out here" Bill asked everyone put their hands up except Bill and Bev "fuck" Richie swore eventually they settled with whoever pulled the short straws would go in and unfortunately for Richie, Eddie and Harriet that meant they had to go with Bill into the old house "I can't believe I pulled the short straw you guys are lucky we weren't measuring dicks" Richie huffed "you would still be coming in then" Harriet mocked "shut up you guys" Bill said "I can smell it" Eddie gagged "don't breath through your mouth" Eddie grew confused "how come?" Richie turned to look at him "coz then your eating it" the Tozier boy smirked as his friend gagged and pulled out his inhaler Richie walked over to a clump of vines and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper "what the fuck" he mumbled his eyes scanning the writing "what is it Rich" Harriet question d"it says I'm missing" Bill furrowed his eyebrows as Richie's breathing became rapid "y-y-y-y-your not missing Richie" he stuttered  "that's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face" he rambled "calm down this isn't real" Eddie said "that's my name l, that's my age, that's the date" Richie panicked "this isn't real Rich" Harriet reassured him "what the fuck it says I'm missing, am I missing will I disappear" He panted "take it easy" Bill said walking towards the boy "Rich look at me" Harriet placed her hands on the boys cheeks he stops looking at the beautiful girl in front of him "this isn't real its playing tricks on you" Richie calmed down almost immediately nodding Eddie and Bill satisfied with how much Richie calmed down walked into the next room leaving Harriet and Richie "Harriet" she hummed in response.

Richie leaned forward and connected their lips Harriet gasped but kissed him back they both pulled away breathless "thank you" he said before following his friends into the next room, Harriet Bennett stood awe struck the Richie Tozier just kissed her, Harriet Bennett she smiled to herself truly happy when the door that connected the two rooms slammed shut "fuck Richie! Bill! Eddie" she began pounding on the door "they can't hear you Hattie" a calm voice spoke from behind her "Bet?" she asked her voice cracking "they don't really like you Hattie they're just pretending come with me" Betty held out her hand for Harriet to take inching towards the girl Harriet held out her hand reaching for Betty's palm "No" she said stepping back "y-your not Betty" she shook her head as the girl in front of her began to shake furiously revealing IT "Bill! Richie please help me the clown" the clown laughed "they can't hear you Hattie it's just me and you" it moved towards her as she sobbed "no no they can they can hear me" the clown laughed "then why aren't they here to get you" IT wrapped his hand firmly around Harriet's throat "come Harriet you'll float too you'll be with Betty because we all float down here" she gasped as struggled in his grip with his free hand he grabbed on of Harriet's hands and bit down on it a searing pain erupted inside of her as she screamed.

The door flew open as Bill and Richie came bursting through the door "H-Hattie" Bill spotted the girl in the corner of the room cradeling her plam "Harriet what happened" Richie knelt down beside the girl placing his hand on her shoulders she moved her arm away the boys saw her hand all bloody and a massive chunk of her flesh missing "the fuck happened" Richie was in fright at the sight before him "t-the c-c-clown" she stuttered Bill nodded and told her to stay were she was.

The girl sat there for about two hours trying to ease the pain as she cried silently wishing she had stayed outside with Mike, Ben, Stan and Bev a large crash came from the room next to her so she got up to check it out and found Eddie unconscious on a broken table "fuck Eddie" she tried picking the boy up but screamed in pain as his limp body fell on her injured hand "hurry up Bill"  she mumbled as she sat beside Eddie in hopes of him waking up. She must have fallen asleep because she was shkaen awake, she opened her eyes to see a terrified looking Stanley "Harriet come on" she looked around to see Eddie sat with Richie in front of him "I'm gonna snap it back into place" Eddie's eyes widened "do not fucking touch me" Richie ignored this "one, two, three" the Kaspbrak boy shook his head  "Do not touch me" a sickening crack echoed through out the room followed by a scream from Eddie. Sprinting out of the house they all mounted their bikes with Eddie in Mike's basket and Harriet on the back of Richie's bike clutching his waist with her good hand while her bad one rested on her lap her tears soaking his back.

"You, you did this" the shrill voice of Sonia Kaspbrak shouted "You know how delicate he is" she shoved the sobbing boy into the car "we were attacked M-m-mrs K"  Bill tried to reason with the woman "No! Don't try and blame anyone else" the woman fumbled in her purse getting out her car keys and dropping them on the floor "let me-" Bev bent down to pick up the item only to be pushed away by Eddie's mum "get back, oh I've heard about you Miss Marsh and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son don't think I haven't forgotten about you Miss Bennett I bet your a little slut like your mother" that was it something in Harriet snapped "okay first of all fuck you and second of all I'm nothing like my mother and for you to even suggest such a thing" the Bennett girl wriggled out of Mike's grip "watch your language young lady" Sonia got up into the girls face "maybe you should watch your weight" a look of pure horror crossed the woman's face as she stepped back a proud smirk appeared on Harriet and Richie's face but that soon disappeared as Mrs Kaspbrak's hand connected with her face "your all monsters all of you Eddie is done with you, you hear done!"

The losers club watched the car containing their friend drive away Harriet holding her stinging cheek  "what a bitch" she mumbled "I saw the well w-w-w-w-we know where it is next time we'll be better prepared" Bill stated "next time" the brit questioned "No no next time Bill your insane" Stan said Harriet nodded "why? We all know nobody else is going to do anything" Bev butted in "Eddie was nearly killed, My Harriet almost lost her hand and look at this mother fucker he's leaking hamburger helper" Richie pointed out "we can't pretend it's going to go away, Ben you said it yourself it comes back every 27 years" Bev said Ben scoffed "fine I'll be forty and far away from here I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too" Harriet looked between the two wishing she at least had a bucket of popcorn "because I wanted to run towards something not away" Harriet rolled her eyes "I'm sorry who invited Molly Ringwald to the group?" Richie said as Bev flipped him off "Richie" Richie ignored Bill "I'm just saying let's face the facts, real world, Georgie is dead stop trying to get us killed to" tears brimmed Bill's eyes "Georgie isn't dead" he said "you couldn't save him but you can still save yourself" Bill took a step towards Richie "T-t-t-take it back your scared we all are but take it back" Bill shoved Richie causing him to stumble backwards into Harriet "Bill" Bev warned "your such a loser" Harriet watched the fight "your just a bunch of losers, get us all killed while trying to catch a clown" he shouted as he pushed Bill back "Stop this is was IT want, IT wants to divide us when we're all together, when we heard it that's why we're all still alive" Bev tried to reason "yeah well I plan to keep it that way" Richie said grabbing Harriets hand and pulling her with him "Rich..." Harriet said pulling him to look at her he stopped turning his head to look at the girl "what" he snapped but his expression softened once he saw her hurt expression "I-I'm sorry" he said wiping his eyes "its okay Rich but I wanted to ask if you were okay" that's when Richie lost it tears streamed down his face as the Bennett girl pulled him into a hug, he buried his head in the crook of her neck his tears dampening her shirt "Shhh Rich its okay" she cooed as his grip tightened "Thank you" his voice croaked "for what?" the girl questioned breaking from the hug and staring into his eyes "everything" he simply said and hugged the girl again