𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

It had been almost a month since the first encounter with the clown which also meant almost a month since the losers club officially fell apart Harriet only spoke to two of the losers: Richie and Stanley, she occasionally passed Mike on the street while he sold meat from his grandfather's farm the two would greet each other and exchange smiles and she would also see Ben when she went to the library but both would sit and read in silence glancing at each other here and there today however she was at the arcade with Richie as he attempted to teach her how to play Street fighter "no no you gotta- no move the- now push the- no that's not right" Richie instructed as he pointed to random things that Harriet had no idea what they meant the giant letters 'Game Over' appeared on the screen "oops?" the girl innocently smiled turning to look at Richie who had his mouth hung open in bewilderment "holy shit you suck at this game" He chuckled as he grabbed his hand and led her towards the park "well not everyone can be good at Street fighter like you Rich" she giggled swinging their conjoined hands back and forth.

The two teens sat on a bench him the park in a comfortable silence "Harriet" Richie turned to her "wow not princess? This must be serious what's going on" Richie chuckled "I wanted to talk about what happened at Neibolt" Harriet remembered the kiss the two shared at the creepy house, she would never admit it to anyone but truthfully she enjoyed it "I just wanted you to know it meant nothing I'm sorry I was caught up in the heat of the moment and I wasn't thinking straight" Harriet's heart shattered he didn't like her after all "yeah no right I- I get it" she immediately let go of his hand missing the warmth it provided "let's just drop it and never speak of it again" Richie nodded looking around the park "are you going to Stan's bar mitzvah" Richie asked hopefully she nodded "listen Rich I gotta go my mum-" Richie nodded understanding "ill see you around princess" he winked at her and she laughed but as she was out of his sight she let a few tears slip.

The truth was she did have a crush on Richie Tozier and she was starting to believe it was more than a crush, she was starting to believe she loved him. Richie Tozier sat at the park bench missing the company of his female friend had he fucked it up? Because he was to scared to admit his crush on the British girl Richie placed his head in his hands and sighed he'd fucked things up real bad all because the famous Richie Trashmouth Tozier was scared. Harriet arrived home and sat down on her bed and pulled out her long forgotten sketchbook opening it to the first page her bandaged hand brushed over the soft pencil lines it was a drawing of all the losers together she could see Richie giving Eddie a noogie while her and Mike did the back to back pose Ben and Bev stood smiling while Stan showed Bill his bird book and the floor "oh how I miss the losers club" she turned the page to see a drawing of her and Richie playing street fighter she smiled and laughed tears now streaming down her face.

Harriet Bennett had been lying down in bed for almost half and hour her sketchbook clutched to her chest as the phone went off she groaned and placed the book on her bed knowing her mother was to 'busy' to answer it walking out of her lilac room she tip toed down the stairs and grabbed the phone successfully "this is the Bennett House hold Harriet speaking" she said her strong British accent coming through "H-Hattie?" she could recognise that stutter anywhere "Bill?" she asked "y-yeah it's me listen you have to c-come to Neibolt I-It got Beverly" if Harriet hadn't suffered enough heat ache today her best friend had no been taken by the clown "ill be there in 10" she slammed the phone back onto the holder throwing on her sneakers she bolted out the door grabbing her bike and pedalling towards Neibolt Street.

Harriet pulled up and saw the losers outside the house "guys spikes" Richie picked up a glass bottle and smashed it on the railing of the house "what the fuck was that supposed to do Einstein" Richie flipped her off and walked over to Eddie's side, Eddie who had just thrown his fanny pack away was staring at Bill waiting to know what happened. The group started moving towards the entrance of the house all except Stan "Stan?" the British girl questioned "Stan we all have to go Bevvie was right if we split up like last time the clown will kill us one by one but if we stick together all of us we'll win I promise" Stan seemed satisfied with Bill's speech began to follow the group towards the run down well "Eddie you got a quarter" Eddie shook his head "I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing" Harriet chuckled "Beverly" Ben shouted down "how are we supposed to get down? Mike asked Harriet began wandering around" hey guys would this help" she picked up a large rope "perfect actually" Mike smiled taking the rope from her and attaching it to the well "alright there" Mike said proud of his work "good job bud" Harriet patted his back.

Bill climbed down then Eddie, Richie Ben and then Harriet "okay Mike I'm down its your turn" the girl yelled up he nodded as was about to climb down when something pulled him back "Mike" everyone shouted looking out of the hole for their friend when the rope suddenly began moving upwards and Henry Bowers face was seen his face drenched in blood "shit get the rope get the rope" the losers frantically reached for the rope but it was too late "I sh-sh-sh-should get up there" Bill said looking for something to climb up on "are you insane l? With what?" Eddie exclaimed "Mike" Harriet screamed "I'm okay" he said "oh thank fuck" she sighed Mike put the rope back on the hook accidentally dropping the bullets for the gun he brought "shit" he swore "guys where's Stan?" Richie asked shining his flashlight around the tunnels the losers looked at each other and began searching for there missing friend.

"Stan"
"Stanley come on dipshit this ain't funny"
"Beverly Stan"
"Stan the Man"
"oh shit that's grey water" Richie says as Eddie tries not to put his head under the water "I can't find my fucking flashlight" Eddie starts to search for his missing torch when a floating head appears causing the boy to scream, Richie pulling him out of the water and running to catch up with their friends "What the fuck is that thing" Harriet whisper yelled pointing her flashlight to a deformed woman eating Stanley's face she retracted into the sewers as "Stan" everyone was at the boys side as he freaked out "you left me! You guys aren't my friends you made me go, you made me go to Neibolt this is your fault" he screamed blood pouring down his face "we would never let anything happen to you, we're here" Eddie reassured the Uris boy Bill had seen the familiar shadow and ran after it "Bill? Bill!" the losers ran after their friend Harriet held a hand out for Stan to take which he did as they went after there friends.

"holy shit why is she in the air" Harriet asks "guys are those"  "the missing kids" everyone looked up to see the missing kids of Derry Maine "floating?" Harriet asked rasing an eyebrow "just let me grab her" Ben said climbing a pile of old toys and grabbing Bev's ankle "I'm slipping" Ben got Beverly down to the ground safely "why isn't she waking up" Ben lay the girl on the ground as he held her tears threatened to spill from Harriets eyes as she dug her fave into Richie's shoulder "what's wrong with her" Eddie asked "Beverly please come on" Ben leaned over and placed his lips on Beverly's cold ones "woah woah woah" Richie said Bev's eyes turned to normal as a sharp gasp left her lips "Bev?" Ben asked smiling "January Embers" she said Ben smiled "my heart burns there too" Bev smiled standing up "jesus fuck" Richie pulled the two into a hug which soon enough everyone joined "oh god" Harriet hugged Bev separately "I missed u Bevvie" Bev smiled "I missed you too Hettie" the two girls pulled away "wait where's Bill" the friends scampered off towards the sound of voices "take me home Billy, I wanna go home I miss you I wanna be with mom and dad" Harriet's heart clenched "is that Georgie?" she whispered to Richie who nodded "I want more than anything for you to come home with mom and dad we miss you so much" Bill sobs as his little brother stands in front of him "I love you Billy" Harriet covered her mouth with her hand to stop herself from making any noise "I love you too" Bill took Mike's gun of his shoulder and aimed it at the little boys head "but your not Georgie" closing his eyes he pulled the trigger Georgie Denbrough going limp on the floor.

Harriet gasped then Georgie began to shake and seize as he morphed into the killer clown that had been haunting the Losers club this was it.

The final battle