Season 2 Chapter 2 : Shigeo Takes a Stand!

Start from the beginning

Cremene : I'm Cremene of the dragon-slaying camp. Give my name to the judge in the underworld after you die. I want the credit.

Ilulu only continues to look at the dragon in anger as she knew that there was no way she could escape and that no one will come to her rescue.

===============================================================================

Meanwhile in the streets, Shigeo was walking around various places ever since school was over. The reason why he was walking for so long was because he thought Ilulu would show up in front of him again.

While Shigeo continued to walk and look around for Ilulu, Dimple who was floating beside him was wondering why Shigeo was so focused on the dragon.

Dimple : Hey, Shigeo. Why are you so focused on Ilulu? Ever since you met her bad things only happen to you. She even tried to destroy the city.

Shigeo : I'm not so sure. Maybe if I can talk to her again she could change.

Dimple : Hmm, so what? Are you trying to copy Kobayashi?

Shigeo thinks for a moment and wonders if what he was doing was just trying to copy what Kobayashi was doing. Was trying to talk to Ilulu his true feelings? Or was he just doing it because he thought thats what Kobayashi would do.

The esper then continues to walk around and looks for the dragon while the evil spirt follows him. The two then turn to a corner where there wasn't many people, and as they continued to walk Dimple sees something in a alleyway from the corner of his eye.

Dimple : Hey, what's that?

Shigeo then looks over to where Dimple was looking at and sees something was on the ground. The two then heads into the alleyway to see what caught Dimple's eye. When they finally gotten closer they got a clear view what or who was on the ground.

 When they finally gotten closer they got a clear view what or who was on the ground

Shigeo : Ilulu...?

After finally recognizing it was an injured Ilulu, Shigeo rushes over and kneels down to her. He then sees that she was unconscious and she had bruises and scratches all over her body.

Shigeo : She's injured...?

Dimple : Stay calm, Shigeo. She may be banged up but she's still alive.

Cremene : You've seen us.

Suddenly, Shigeo and Dimple hear an unknown voice and turns around to see a tall figure walking towards them.

Cremene : Human of this world, I have come to destroy that vile beast from another world. Leave here at once, and forget you were ever here.

Shigeo : Who is this guy?

Dimple : Be careful, Shigeo. This guys seems like he's a dragon.

Shigeo : *to Cremene* Do you mean you're here to kill Ilulu?