Did he call me beautiful, I ask.

He called us beautiful, don't take him away from me too, she says and I shake my head to her and Bucky, whilst he lifts my chin with his index finger and thumb, 'beautiful isn't it', he asked again as I nodded and he smiled, 'good, don't suppress something that you haven't even used yet', he suggested and when I nod, he stands up, and I watch him walk over to my refrigerator and pulled out a box from it.

'I got you something', he states and then when he comes over again and sits beside me, he lifts the lid and it's then I quickly budge closer and became thrilled, 'I get first, second, third and forth pick', I said whilst the room filled with his laugh and I picked out the doughnuts I wanted.

'Don't take all those ones, some are mine too', he states and I look at the doughnut then him, 'why, there's plenty more', I said.

'Yes, but those are pancake doughnut's, so some are mine', he replies and I stare at him again, I know how much he loves pancakes, but mixing it with doughnut's doesn't sound very nice at all.

'Really', I ask and he nods whilst I stare at the doughnuts between my fingers, 'let me taste and I'll let you know if it's good', I said, I doubt it would be but as soon as I put it in my mouth, it was the most delicious thing ever had and I savoured it.

'Is it good', he asks and I move my eyes back to him, then shake my head, 'I'd give it a two out of ten', I lie, 'I'll eat them all so they don't go to waist', I offer and it's then he looks at me.

'Guess what I realised about you', he says and I shrug my shoulders, 'what', I ask.

'I can always tell when you're lying and you just did', he replies and I pause and watch him chuckle, grab a pancake doughnut and eats it with a hum, 'see, Lier', he says and I giggle.

'Fine, they're delicious', I truthfully say, 'But I get most of them', I said and watch him eat another one, 'catch up before they're all gone', he says and before I could reach for one, he pulled his arm out and laughed when I snapped my eyes back to him, 'Stop that', I said and when I move to take the box again, he moves the position and I'm trying to catch the box from him.

'Bucky, I'll hurt in ways that haven't been invented yet', I warn him and when he chuckles, I realised that I'm on top off him and scramble off of him as I sigh, 'Fine, go away, don't talk to me', I said and sit on my bed whilst I ignore him.

'I'm sorry, I'll give you one', he says.

'Too late I'm already mad', I said and hear his laugh again, 'I'll give you all the pancake doughnuts as a truce', he offered and it's then I whip around to him and happily take it whilst he snickers again.

It's then we hear a knock and we look at each other, 'am I allowed to open it or are you going to put your hand on my mouth again', he teased and I laugh to myself and nudge my shoulders, 'depends on how annoying you are', I said and he chuckles this time whilst the door is already being opened and I look over to see Wanda first, followed by the team, 'you we're taking too long', she says and I laugh to myself and shake my head a little.

'Are you alright Y/n', Nat asks first and I nod, 'I'm okay', I confirm, because I was starting to feel better from the way Bucky took care of me and reassured me and that's all I needed.

'Good, because you look much better now', Wanda says and I nod a little because I do, 'do you want anything to eat', she asks and when I shake my head to decline the offer, she interrupts, '...you can't fill up on doughnut's', she states and I look at her.

'First yes I can, Second, they're pancake doughnuts, so it's very filling', I said and watch them laugh again, which was a good thing because I didn't need anyone to feel sorry or have pity for me.