Chapter 1, The Crown Princess's routine

Lin Qi as Wei An Ge

CHAPTER ONE.

Da An was a peaceful kingdom containing Wei Zhuang, the smallest and the only magical land among all other kingdoms. The legends have it that some people born in Wei Zhuang have magical powers. Outsiders will not be able to get inside hence the legends stay as the legends. Another says that the Wei Zhuang royals will give birth to a Jade Ring for each generation. Jade Ring has the ability to produce jade pearls that can be modified into deadly poisons or life-saving medicines. This causes Jade Rings to hide their special identity.

The clouds were dark and sorrowful followed by thunders of lightning as the guards of Hei An Guang chased the flying ship. The ship was decorated with cascading plants covering the hull, shrouds, and the mast as purple flowers bloom. The view was outstanding but not the vibe. The Hei An Guang guards chased faster, under the ship with their mighty horses running.

The guard's outfit was dark brown on the outside but yellow gold on the inside, decorated with black fibrous weaving pattern. The upper part of their faces were mysteriously covered in the outfit's cloak. Solid black poisonous arrows were struck as high and as accurate as what the guards were capable of.

"Argh!" a young woman cried in pain as she continued pushing her baby out with all of her blood sweat and tears even at such crucial moments. Her bottom was on the cold and bare floor, and her under was bloody. The air was freezing cold, layering her skin. She was the first princess of Wei Zhuang, the last Jade Ring, Feng An Cai.

"GET RID OF THE HEI AN GUANG GUARDS!"

She ordered, giving her last push, pounding her fist on the floor, moaning in pain . Long cascading plants started to grow through her pasted warm hands on the wood floor of the ship. The plants were covering her newborn, crying it's heart out.

"Yes, Princess!" the Wei Zhuang top general, Gan Luo Yi replied just before an arrow hit the princess's back. The arrow released such an unyielding force that it managed to push the princess's body down to the wooden floor of the ship.

"Foxglove?" She noticed as she smiled, conjuring the pain, her teary eyes turned red as her body started to shiver in grieve. The cascading plants proceed to grow through her black hair horizontally to her forehead, forming a headpiece on the forehead. Her lip's shaded dark blue. She raised her back, unwilling to give up, not yet.

On the verge of death was the princess. Nevertheless, she was still trying to reach for her newborn, covered with the cascading plants that grew from she grew previously, unknown of the baby's gender.

Before the princess could grip on the baby, an appearance of a female took the baby away into her own arm. The appearance was nothing but a women with a tall and slim figure, displaying a majestic colours of gold and white with a single wooden headpiece through her long ponytail hair. It was the second princess of Wei Zhuang, Feng An Xin.

"Archery, teach her archery." the princess begged with a breathy voice, assuming the baby was a boy to the little sister in front of her, having the grip on her own baby.

"You've got nothing to worry about," the second princess lifted the corner of her right lips, devilishly she started smirking.

The princess dropped her last tears, smiling as she slowly fell to the ground and died at the scene.

"AMBUSHED! PROTECT THE PRINCESSES!" The guard suddenly shouted as more arrows flew towards them.

--

"I failed," Wei An Ge, the 13 years old Crown Princess of Hei An Guang reported to the strict training guard, Rong Zhe. She could barely lift her chin up, shamed of her zero accomplishments. He was standing straight with both of his hands at the back, hiding a long slim wood. The tall figure of the guard always scares the small girl. Strictly, he glared his pupils down to her once to see for her reaction. Indeed what what he expected, her face was pulled downwards as it always been. Instantly, he hit her right wrist for the 13th time that day as she failed her archery training again.