"I didn't want to bother you. Now, stop your chatting and get us a table." Anne ordered.

I still hadn't spoken to Harry. I figured we didn't need to, I was with Hunter. Yes, we should create a bond. However the way Harry acts with me, the feeling when I'm around him... it's too dangerous.

Me and Harry sat ourselves down, placing the bags underneath the table. Anne rushed towards the bathroom. Apparently she had been keeping it in her bladder for a while.

We sat in silence, not one of us bothering to say anything to the other. Harry was tapping on the table, and I had the right to say I wanted to grab his hand and place it on his lap for him.

A small, petite girl started walking towards our table, her eyes solemnly focused on the notebook she was holding in front of her. When she looked up at us her face falls immediately, and I could visibly see that she was gulping down the lump in her throat.

"Um... My name is Amity. I will be your server for the day. What would you like to order?" She stuttered a little, but stood tall. Her eyes meeting with Harry, and her posture falling again all over again. She was intimidated under his gaze.

"Hi, sorry but we aren't really ready to order yet." I said, sweetly, trying to ease her fear. She smiled back at me, gratefully.

"Would you like to order drinks, for now?" She was ready to write something down. I looked to Harry, his nose flaring in anger. His jaw was clenching, fairly tight.

"For god sake! She said she didn't want to order anything, get the damn point." Harry growled, embarrassing the poor girl. He seemed desperate to get her away. She shook with fear, tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered, hurrying away. I had observed the tension between them both, coming to a hunch that they've been aquatinted once before.

"What the hell was that? Why did you have to be so rude?" I glared at Harry, his breathing still heavy.

"She was annoying me." He slouched back in his seat, shrugging in response.

"Do you know her?"

"That's none of your god damn buisness." He bellowed, punching the table. His eyes boring into mine, our eyes narrowed in anger.

"What is going on here?" Anne sternly looked between us both.

"I'm not hungry." Harry got up, pushing his chair back violently. "I will be in the car. Come out when you are ready." He stated, walking out of the shopping centre.

After Anne and I ordered and ate our food, I insisted I would pay for lunch. I made my way towards Amity, asking civilly for the check. I know I shouldn't, but I want to know why Harry was so in a hurry to leave. I wanted to know if they knew each other. Not that I care, but Harry is so closed that I find my stubborness trying to fix the puzzle that is Harry Styles. My sturbborness is drawn to him.

"Thank you for the check, Amity." I smiled at her. She started walking away, my voice just coming out of my mouth. "Hey Amity." I called for as she walked away. "Do you know Harry?"

"Yes." She said plainly, as if she was scared to answer.

"How?" I asked, curiously.

"I don't think Harry would appreciate me telling. All I want to say is don't waste your time with him. You won't be able to fix someone so broken. You seem sweet, I wouldn't want him to hurt you, too." She curtiously replied, her eyes flashing with hurt.

a/n

Author: Well wasn't that deep...

Harry: Why do I always seem to be the grumpy douche bag of the story. I'm cute and cuddly! I am a cupcake *does cupcake face*

Author: oh hush haz... *whispers* I will marry you...

Maria: hey guys!

Harry: Oh god... can't we just wait till the next chapter *winks at Maria*

Authour: bitch back off he is mine!

Maria: I didnt even d-

Authour: *Cries* im so sad!!! Im jealous of my own characters. Lord help me!

Hunter: uhh...

Harry: dont forget to vote *winks at readers*

Maria: and comment *blows kiss*

Hunter: oh and do share with ya friends! I know you guys love me the most! Because, come on who is not team #Manter.

Author: nah comment if you team #Marry... *points to Harry and herself and mouths You and I*

All: Love you

Thank you so much for the support so far, if you don't understand the spanish then just comment and ask and I will translate :) ~FineMelodyxx