Finding the smile for her Part-2

Beginne am Anfang

"Aren't you smiling too much today!" Sunny sarcastically said

"Then me????" Mohit shocked

"The Chavan in your name has saved you this time" Virat said. Mohit wiped sweat from his forehead.

"Why are you looking at me??" Sunny worried

"I have added your name while buying that pent house. So you are the most ideal contender here" Virat mischievously said

Poor Sunny was once again made a billy goat in the name of friendship.

The meeting day, Friday came too sooner this time. Sunny was rehearsing his dialogues while climbing the stairs.

"There are no provisions for deposit. Just deposit monthly rent on time. There are solar panels so you don't have to pay any electricity bill" He repeated "Water bills are . . . Water bill ka kya tha?" He stumbled

"Yes, Pant houses are exempted from it. If she asked the reason for that. I will say. . .It's decided by the society" He continued. Virat was secretly praying for everything to fall on it's place.

"All the best. I will wait in your apartment." Virat said and left

Sai woke up looked around her room.
In these two month she became kind off habituated to that room.

'What does life want from her' she wondered and got up from her bed to get ready. Though every place was same for her. There wasn't any place which she can call her home. For her Aaba was her home. The thought 'Life goes on' and for her Aaba's dream was the reason of this 'going on' for her.

She threw her head back to get a full view of the building in front of her. Sunny was already waiting for her in the reception area.

"Miss Joshi??" Sunny tried to act as if he was trying to recognise her.

"Yes"

"Hello, I am the one talked to you on phone." Sunny said

"Hello Sir" she politely said

"This side" she showed her way to the lift.

Sai followed him. He pressed tenth floor on the lift.

"There are no security issues. Whole apartment is well equipped with security cameras. Residents can't use the terrace. It's for pant house owner only. Neighbourhood is also nice. I live on the ninth floor. . . Solar panels are installed so you. . . ." Sunny recited his prepared lines. Sai kept nodding in response.

They entered the big terrace. There was a small house on the corner. He unlocked the door with his finger print. Sai looked around the room. It was full furnished house. There was a small sofa in the living room with a decent size TV placed in the front. Some indoor plants was decoratively kept on the corners. She peeked into the bedroom. There was an empty book shelf on one side of the bed and a study desk beside that. She stepped in. There was small window seat that gathered her attention. Somewhere she always wished to have a room like that.

"It's 1BHK. Please be comfortable in using the furniture or everything else in the house" Sunny smilingly said

"It's really a high tech house. Why are you renting out so cheap?" she doubted

"Actually our motive is not to make money out of it. I bought this to hang out with my friends but most of them left the city for work. If we leave it empty you know it will end up becoming a ghost house. It's better someone lives here"

"You mean you want someone to take care of the house. You want a care taker?"

"No, No, you are taking it wrong. I wanted to give it to someone who actually need the house and value it" Sunny answered. On the back of his mind he was surprised how she was asking the exact same questions Virat prepared him for.

"So do you like the house?" He asked

"How does it matter. Four walls and a roof to live is enough for me" She replied. Till now Sunny was doubting his friend's decision but the look on her face and depth of her words made him to trust on his friend's decision.

"So shall we proceed with the agreement" He asked. She nodded in affirmation.

On the floor below hers. Virat was restlessly walking in the room waiting for 'only good news'. Probably it was the longest hour for him. He was much more tensed than on the day he waited for his UPSC results. Soon, not that soon for Virat, he saw Sai walking out towards the exit from the bedroom's window.

Sunny kicked on the door. Virat rushed to the door.

"Baat bani?" He restlessly asked

"Side please! Hum jang jeet ke aa rahe hai. Jao pehle pani leke aao (I am coming with a Victory. Go and get a glass of water first" Sunny walked in like a king

"Matalb??? She agreed??????" Virat excitedly said

"Sunny Maharaj jaye aur kaam na bane! Impossible!" Sunny flaunted

Virat happily jumped on him. A lone tear fell down from his right eye. He doesn't have any reason for that. Probably, it was the tear of relief that he has got after months. Though it was something too small for him still he was able to do something for her. He slept a little peacefully after so many sleepless nights.

----------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-----------------

Thank you for Reading🙏

Hope you guys like it 😊

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Next- The planned coincidences