Jungkook nodded and smiled.

"Thank you Hoseok hyung.."

One of their phones rang. Jungkook who realized that the sound came from his phone, immediately picked up the phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Jungkook, where are you?" asked Jin, who called.

"I'm waiting for you at the park. Are you done?"

"Yeah. Okay wait for me, I'll be there soon"

"Okay"

Both end the call.

"He's on his way here" Jungkook said to the person sitting next to him.

"Okay, but I'm sorry I have to go. My class will start soon. I can't meet Jin right now"

"Yeah it's okay hyung, thanks for accompanying me here. Good day"

Hoseok smiled as he waved and walked away. Leaving Jungkook back waiting for Jin alone.

Not long after that Jin came to show himself.

"Sorry for making you wait so long" Jin said worriedly.

"It's okay, it's not too long. Besides, Hoseok hyung was here with me for a while, but he has already left"

"Too bad I can't say hello to him. Well then, let's go" Jin said as the two of them moved from their places and headed towards the parked car.

"Can we go to the club before we go home?"

"Jeon Jungkook, you're still underage, of course you can't"

***

"Why did we end up here?" Jungkook asked as he got out of his car and glanced at Jin.

"You said you wanted to enjoy loud music like in a club. Lets go, this place still allows minors"

"But this is very different from the club..."

Jin pulled Jungkook's arm gently and the two of them entered one of the karaoke places. They booked one small room which was enough for 2 people.

The two of them entered the room and prepared to spend time singing together.

"But thanks for bring me here. It's better than a club because it's not too crowded. We can have fun and be alone here" Jungkook said while choosing the first song he wanted to sing.

Jin just chuckled at that.

"Uhmm what's your favorite song?" Jungkook asked again.

"Still With You by BTS"