8

"Good afternoon Jinnie"

"Don't call me that when we're still in school"

"Hahaha okay I'm sorry, good afternoon Mr. Jin"

"Good afternoon, Jungkook. Please have a seat"

Jungkook entered the acting class, and began to join his other friends. He sits in an empty chair and prepares for his extracurricular activities.

After the activity ended, all the students left the classroom except Jungkook. Jin walked over to Jungkook who was still sitting in his chair.

"What do you want to talk to me about?"

"Uhmm Mr. Jin, I want to ask for your help"

"What's that?"

Jungkook took out a piece of paper about the open casting poster he had previously found on the internet. He printed the poster.

"I want to join the casting" Jungkook said while giving the poster.

Jin started reading it and smiled.

"You want to try a film?" Jin asked.

"Yeah. I suddenly became interested in it"

"So what can I do for you?"

"I want you to be my private teacher. I want you to teach me how to act well. I saw your short film trailer on instagram, and I was very impressed. You are the right person to teach me"

"Hmmm...." Jin furrowed his brows and acted as if he was thinking.

"Come on Jinnie, I beg you... I really want to try the experience of playing a film" Jungkook said pleading to his teacher.

"Alright, we'll start the lesson tomorrow"

"Aahh yeah!! Thank you! But, wait. Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, tomorrow you can come to my house"

"I can't. You have to teach me today. The casting is tomorrow"

"What? Why are you so sudden?" Said Jin who was a little surprised.

"That's why I asked for your help"

"Hmm okay, let's go now"

Jungkook nodded and smiled widely. He was happy that Jin finally wanted to help him. And obviously, he could spend more time with Jin today.

Arriving at Jin's house, the two of them started their acting lessons.

"So where do we start?" Jungkook said while sitting on Jin's living room couch.

"What is the character you want to play in the film?" Jin asked as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed two cans of drinks and some snacks.

"Uhm... it only says here that the main character is a playboy who likes to flirt and has many girls. Therefore, the title of the film is BAD BOY. Should I act like a bad boy?"

"Yeah, it seems so. Acting like a bad boy shouldn't be difficult for you" said Jin while giving Jungkook a drink.

"Thank you. But, how do you think it's not difficult for me? I just learned acting when I joined your club. I think it will be hard for me" Jungkook said while drinking.

"In real life, your character is like a bad boy Jungkook. You're not shy about being close to people you interested, you're brave, and sometimes you even tease me and call me Jinnie at school"

"Uhm maybe you're right, but I'm not that bad boy. In this film the main character has many girls. Whereas I never had them. The first lesson, you have to teach me how to seduce someone to be attracted to me"