40

*JUNGKOOK's POV*

Today after school I intend to pick up Jin after he finishes teaching acting at Hoseok hyung's college. Every day I feel like I want to be near him. And lately we are also getting closer.

I'm freakin happy, it seems he's been trying to open his heart to me. I can see how he is now less dependent on that bastard teacher, aka Taehyung. In fact, the two of them seemed to be drifting apart.

Even though we're not dating yet, but I'm sure I'm just a little bit more. I only had to finish my school exams and then graduate, and that was only a few weeks away. I can prove to you Jinnie, that I'm not playing to get you. I've defeated my rival, and a little bit more won your heart.

Just wait for the time. I'm not a kid anymore like you thought. I am a teenager who has grown up. I can have a relationship and commitment with someone. I'm sure I can. I'm not a little brother like you thought all along, Kim Seokjin.

***

*Third Person POV*

"Jungkook?! What are you doing here?" said someone who saw and approached Jungkook on a park bench.

"Oh hi Hoseok hyung! I'm waiting for Jin"

Hoseok sat next to Jungkook, who had been waiting a few minutes for Jin, who was still teaching. He was waiting in the college park there.

"Ah so you came here to pick up Jin"

"Yeah, are you done with your lectures?" Jungkook asked.

"Not yet, I still have additional courses that I need to take"

"Uhm okay.. by the way, is Jin here working well? I mean, is there someone here trying to get close to him?" Jungkook asked with a curious face.

He just wants to make sure that his crush is not being approached by other people. He just didn't want his rivals to increase.

"Whoaah you are very possessive, Jungkookie. Are you jealous?" Hoseok replied with a chuckle.

"Uhm, if you say so of course I'm jealous. I don't want other people to approach him"

"But anyway, I actually don't know. Cause I'm not a member of the theater community, so I don't know what the situation is when he works"

"Ah.. yes I understand..." Jungkook answered with a nod of his head.

"Are you already dating him?" 

asked Hoseok, who was also curious.

"No. I mean not yet."

"If you're not dating him yet, you can't control who he's close to or if someone tries to approach him. I think you'd better express your feelings right away and make him your boyfriend"

"I've tried. But... he still can't accept me for now"

"Why? But I think he likes you too"

"At first he still loved his ex boyfriend, uhm anyway for now I've beaten him. And it seems he has opened his heart to me. But.. for now he still treats me like a little brother, since of our age difference and also I'm still a student at school. But I don't have to worry, because I won't wait any longer, I'll graduate soon and become an adult. He will accept me"

Hearing Jungkook's confident answer, Hoseok smiled and patted his shoulder gently.

"I will support you, Jungkook. Prove that you can take good care of him and you are not a kid anymore"