14

Jungkook bought his lunch at the school cafeteria. He approached his chairmate while carrying a tray with a plate of food and drink. Jimin was waiting at the cafeteria table where they usually eat lunch.

"You eat so fast. It's almost finished," said Jungkook who had just sat down.

"I'm starving"

Jimin finished the rest of his lunch, while Jungkook was just getting started. But Jimin stays with Jungkook while enjoying his rest time.

A message notification sounds. Jungkook looked at his screen phone on the table and then he opened it. He just got a new email.

____________________________________

From : Big Hit Movie Production

To : Jeon Jungkook

Subject : 1st Audition Announcement

HI, JEON JUNGKOOK!

Congratulations! You have successfully passed the BadBoy movie casting audition stage 1. You will continue the 2nd audition which will be held next week.

Prepare yourself for the next audition, so that you can be selected as the winner and play the main cast in the BadBoy movie!

____________________________________

"What?!!!! I did it?!"

Jungkook's eyes widened and his heart was beating really fast. He was so surprised that he got up from his seat.

"You did what??" Jimin asked who was confused by his friend who was still jumping for joy.

"I passed the audition! I was casting as the main cast for a new film"

"You auditioned? Wow congrats Jungkook, I can't wait to see you as an actor!" Jimin said who was also happy to hear Jungkook's good news.

"But I'm not yet an actor. This is just the beginning. There will be a few more stages that I have to go through to win the audition"

"It's okay, you have to keep practicing. I hope you can make it to the final stage!"

"Thank you Jimin. By the way I have to tell him"

Jungkook searched for the contact "My Favorite Teacher 🖤 " on his phone.

"Hello, Mr. Jin! I have something to tell you!" Jungkook said matter-of-factly when Jin picked up the phone.

"Wow wow Jungkookie, what's wrong?"

"I did it!! I passed the casting in 1st audition! I'm so happy! It's thanks to you, thank you my private teacher!!!" Jungkook said giving the happy news.

"Really? Ah I'm so happy to hear that Jungkook! Congratulations to you, it's also because you're quite talented"

"Since today I'm so so so happy, I want to celebrate with you. How about I treat you to dinner? Or maybe we can drink alcohol together to celebrate!"

"No no. You're a student. You're still 18, you're underage"

"But I want to celebrate with you..." Jungkook said, pouting his lips.

"Okay, but we're just having dinner, no alcohol. I'll give you milk"

"No problem! As long as I'm with you"

"Alright, you don't need to pick me up. We can just meet there"

"Okay, later I will text you for our dinner place"