Pearl

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter Belfast 'relieved' you and you sent Sheffield and Edinburg on a espionage mission as well as a new ally.

P.S: I'm personally excited for you guys and to see your reactions to this chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Nearly four days ago Sheffield and Edinburg went off on their mission as well as Graff Spee coming to Azur Lane. They should be at Sakura empires main base right now if not extremely close. It's morning, I had my coffee in hand that Roon had made for me before she went to class, well, more like I had to force her to class or she'd be late. I'm walking towards the infirmary to check on Graf Spee and had a few things in hand for her as well, once I get there I knock on the door before heading in. When I get inside I see Vestal inside checking Graf Spee's vitals "Every thing seems to be looking well" Vestal says to Graf Spee.

"Good morning girls" I say.

"Good morning Commander" They both say.

"How's she doing doc?" I ask.

"Healthy as can be, she will be fine from now on" Vestal explains to me.

"That's good" I reply.

"If you would excuse me, Commander, I need to go check on Enterprise before I am unable to find her" Vestal says before leaving the room.

"I have a few things for you Graf Spee" I say then set a bag on the side for her "I'd like you to start your classes today"

"Classes?" She says slightly confused.

"Well, here at Azur Lane, the girls here attend class. Depending on ship type and battle experience, it depends on what type of classes you will be taking. Most girls have on average three classes" I explain to her "For example, for you, you will be taking the Heavy Cruiser 101 class, Tactics and Formations 101 class, and History of Navel Battles 101 class"

"I understand" Graf Spee replies.

"Classes don't change much however there are more advanced classes if you are interested as time goes on" I add.

"Thank you" Graf Spee says as she stands up.

"I'll show you to todays class, in your bag is your schedule for your class. Follow me please" I say to her.

Graf Spee picks up the back and we leave the room. We walk through the port and over to the Academy campus, there weren't many girls walking around as classes were in session. As we walked Graf Spee tugs at my sleeve.

"Yes?" I say with a questioning tone.

"Commander, the other day, you said Roon is here as well, where is she?" She asks me.

"She's in class right now, the same class I'm bringing you too in fact, your History of Navel Battles 101 class" I say to her and she doesn't respond "Do the two of you have something bad between you?"

"Umm...well...not exactly...it's just that she can be over bearing at times" Graf Spee says to me.

I smile a little "I fully understand what you mean, I've know Roon for a very long time. She has her crazy moments but I still care about her even though" I reply.

"Did you and Roon have something between the both of you?" She asks.

I continued to smile "Yes, and I don't regret my time with her"

We neared the class and we could hear the lecture going on inside "Today's class we will be talking about the Attack on Pearl Harbor. There have been two significant Attacks on Pearl Harbor, the attack by the Japanese in WWII on December 7th 1941 and then the Attack on Pearl Harbor which took place five years ago, we will be talking about the latter-"