I was wiping my mouth when Dante came to the doorframe. "We had a small delay. Back on track now." I pulled the test out of the box and turned to him. "Give a girl some privacy Cherry."

"Sorry." He put his hands up in defence and closed the door for me, waking away.

I did what I had to do. I peed on a stick. Then opened the door for Dante and let the test sit. "Okay, let's just leave this be and forget about it. We can wait longer than 15 minutes."

"Sounds like a deal." He said. I held out my hand and he took it and we both left the test be. But I was itching to be standing by its side.

We couldn't really go far, we were sitting on the floor of the downstairs bathroom because I already threw up twice in here after leaving the test. I had my arms around me and my face was scrunched up.

"Do you think it's a guy?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He replied, "probably is. I hope it is. Wouldn't even be the slightest mad."

"Your mom deserves everything." I mumbled. "A caring man is one of the top things for sure."

"Where do you find them?" Dante sighed and I smiled.

"eBay."

"Oh yeah, I've heard that's the new spot."

"Or..." I said and looked up at him, "you could just sold to a mafia for a caring man."

"There is about a 90% you would get killed."

"I didn't!"

"Hm, I wonder why."

"I do too. The boss there was a total douche." I bit down on my lower lip to hold in my giggle.

"That new maid was bratty."

"Was not!"

"I wasn't a douche!"

"You were a douche."

"Yeah, I kinda was." He just took it and leaned back against the wall.

I felt my stomach twist again and I scrambled to the toilet. God I hate being sick in front of Dante. It's so embarrassing. Even though he doesn't have to hold my hair up and rub my back, he still does.

Once I do the routine of cleaning up, I checked the time. It's been 25 minutes.

"Can we go check now?" I asked and he nodded. We went up to the other bathroom, I made him go in and look for me. I have a feeling it's going to be good this time. "So?"

"I'm sorry kitten." He said and put the test back down on the counter then walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I really thought this was it." My voice was shaking. "It felt so right."

"I know. We're going to get there though baby." He put his chin on the top of my head. "Until then it's the two of us. And I love it being just you and me." I smiled. I love it being just you and me too, Cherry.

>><<

Dante told me to go to the doctor. I was sick so much. But I wasn't pregnant. It didn't make any sense. I didn't want to go to the hospital though. It is just a bug it will obviously pass.

But my head wasn't pounding. My nose wasn't stuffed. My body is so confusing sometimes.

"Oh shit, I forgot to buy potatoes when I was out yesterday. That's what I was forgetting." I said, finally remembering. "We need those for tonight. I'm gonna go run out and get them."

"Be quick." Dante said and I nodded.

I grabbed my purse and phone, kissing Dante of course then leaving. I just preheated the oven so when I'm gone, Dante will need to put the roast in for me. It will take a while to cook too.