Opting to disregard his idea on pinching your cheeks he chose to hit the back of your head and walk away to where there training area would be.

Feeling the smack on your head you let out a little oomph and followed him.

The whole walk was quiet and you didn't mind, the ash blond boy in front of you didn't either, he wore a calm look and you began to stare at his face.

It might've sounded weird but he was really pretty, you could see his soft skin with all of his glowing features, his eyes reminded you of newly polished rubies. His calm expression was really cute, you didn't have anything against his loud personality if anything it suits him.

Now looking at what he wore, you could see he wore a black tank top with the same colored sweat pants. He looks good, you thought.

The boy your were admiring stopped walking when he reached the forest, turning to face you, he already saw you staring at him intently. Before he could blow up at you and ask what that was about- well more like shout, you turned to the forest and spoke.

"Oh look we're here." As if you were the one searching for it, he could only silently fume and pull you into the forest to his usual training section.

Now you both stood in a burnt area where you could only assume was from Bakugo training his explosions. Turning to him you started off with what you believed he should train, your aiming to tire him out and extend his stamina while still being able to be aware of his surroundings, you already knew he had great instincts but he'd also have to be able to point out fake attacks and counter them.

"I know I said I'd train with you but you need to be able to withstand and hold out long in certain areas." You started, that seemed to only infuriate the explosive boy than he already was, he had only one thought in mind, were you calling him weak!!??.

As if reading his thoughts you continued, "I'm not calling you weak, if anything your strong but your not perfect you still have a few flaws and I could help you with it." You offered leaning on a tree with your hands crossed over your chest.

He completely ignored what you said and came charging at you hoping to catch you off guard, he had his explosives sparking in his right hand aimed for your face. Still in your position, you used your quirk to move his aiming arm to the left of you making him completely miss you.

"Like I said, you still have a lot of things to learn, you're predictable. You wanna be number one right? Than how will you when even Izuku could analyze and counter your first moves?" He seemed to snap at that, not only did he have to hear you say his first name as if you guys were close friends but how easily you could point out a weakness of his. However, you were...right and for now, ONLY FOR NOW, he'll listen.

Seeing his.. willingness?, you told him what you wanted him to do, "I want to tire you out first, aim at your surroundings and let out huge explosions non stop." He saw no reason to do so and stared at you with a weirded out look.

You looked at him expectantly to which he could only listen to and do, after a few minutes he began to become sluggish and his hands started to twitch, you wouldn't allow that.

"Don't stop or you'll be as weak as those people you like to call extras." And with that louder explosions were let off.

Seeing him loosing strength, you waited until he was completely done to pull out the water and spill it on his smoking hands.

Giving him a 10 minute break you told him to stand up. Seeing him still out of breath and his hand was still twitching, you sneakily yet slowly so it's not suspicious, transferred his after affects to you.