•PUNCHES•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Jin gulped down the last bit of milkshake he had before leaning back onto his chair with a satisfied sigh "That was good. You should teach me to cook too"

"What do you think I am? Your personal trainer? Don't push your luck too much" Taehyung said.

Jin grinned "Why are you being nice?"

"When?"

"Now" Jin answered "You are eating with me. You are not shouting at me for talking too much. You are not cooped up in your room"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and got back to his breakfast.

"Aww" Jin said "Look at you acting like you don't care. But deep inside you care don't you?"

"It is not one of your cliche movies or books Yoojin. Get out of it"

Jin sighed "Whatever-"

Jin gasped "How do you know it is one of the cliches?"

Taehyung shrugged "Are you dumb Yoojin? I do watch movies, I just don't idolize it as real like you do"

Jin held his chest and feigned hurt "You don't have to be so blunt"

"Alright walk around to warm up a little. Your training will continue"

Jin slightly widened his eyes "Wait more?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows "Yeah. Did you think it will be only running?"

"I mean-"

"Running might be useful of running away from danger" Taehyung said bluntly "But you have to learn to fight"

Jin nodded "Are you going to teach me boxing?" He asked imitating a boxer.

Taehyung's lips twitched as the image of a drunk Yoojin and his little fists flashed in his mind again.

"Hold up your fists for me"

Jin did it, and held it up for Taehyung to see.

Taehyung held his wrists and shook them. He hummed as if he was examining it.

"They look like cotton candy sticks"

Jin took a minute to understand Taehyung's words and yanked his hand back with an offended expression "My hands are just fine. Thank you"

Taehyung chuckled "Oh really? Then why don't we start with some punches? We will see"

Jin held his head straight "Fine"

Taehyung put his fingers on Jin's head, and turned him towards his room.

He used his grip to push Jin with his head "Walk Yoojin. That's the least you could do"