•FREEDOM•

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

Hello!!!Hope you all are well!

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

The huge mansion was silent as all the servants had already retired for the night. A woman of obvious importance in the house, sat on the sofa in the living room, her chin held high as she awaited the arrival of her two sons.

One pulled by the other, their fight getting louder as they neared the living room, cutting through the eerie silence of the mansion.

"Hyung!" Jin said indignantly as Hoseok, his older brother pulled him into their house and into the living room.

His mother stood up immediately when she saw Hoseok drag Jin inside.

"Let go Hyung!" Jin said swatting away his brothers hand off of him when they finally stopped.

"Where were you Jin?" His mother asked in a stern voice. Even though it was obvious.

Given the time of his return and that Jin was wearing a white shirt, a little loose on him, his two top buttons undone, a choker with studded fake diamonds adorning his neck and the smell of alcohol wafting from him.

"He was in a club. On the dance floor with no care of anything around him" Hoseok supplied.

"I was just having fun!" Jin said "Is it wrong to go to the club?"

His mother stepped forward and caressed Jin's face "Jin-ah, the world is a cruel place. What if someone messed with your drink? What if someone made use of your intoxicated state? Baby-"

Jin huffed and stepped back "Mom I am 25 not 15 for your information. I would love it if you kindly remember that"

His mother gasped when he moved back from her grip. Hoseok gripped his arm and brought him forward.

"Don't disrespect our mother like that Jin" Hoseok said "Apologise to her"

Jin swatted Hoseok's arm again "I am not apologising to anyone. I feel like a prisoner in here. Why don't you guys understand? Why can't I go out and have fun? Why can't I do stuff like normal people do!?"

"Jin-"

But Jin was on a roll. Enough was enough. He won't take this silently anymore.

"All these years I have wasted my youth away in this stupid house and everytime I do go out, I get followed by a buff bodyguard who scares off everyone!"

"Enough Jin you wont-"

"No!" Jin said standing his ground "You will listen to me! You know I never had any friends because a bodyguard always followed me. I was always alone and nobody dared come to me!"

"Good" His mother said "All those guys would only befriend you because of your money. We don't want that"

"I don't want your money!" Jin said stamping his feet "I want a normal life, which you are not ready to let me have. There are thousands of people who are outside. What makes you think I am always in danger? Huh?"