•WANGO•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

"So he is still hell bent on taking revenge" Soomin said her voice seething.

Hobi stood still watching his mother.

"So petty" Soomin said "He is in that apartment I suppose?"

"That is our guess" Hobi said promptly.

"Take our men. And I will come this time" Soomin said.

"Mom no." Hobi denied "I refuse. No. You will not come"

Soomin held up her hand "The men who were searching for Jin? Ask them to resume their search. I want him back safe and sound."

"Yes mom"

"And I am coming to meet that Kim Taehyung. We will end this once and for all. His father killed my sister and my husband. I killed his father and mother. It is the way of the Mafia world. It's about time he understood that. Either one of our groups will survive or we will find a middle ground."

--------------------------

Jin skipped his way to Taehyung who was standing in the middle of the room, scrolling through his phone and kissed his cheek.

Taehyung recoiled "What the heck was that"

Jin rolled his eyes "It's called affection"

"Disgusting" Taehyung said.

Jin rolled his eyes "Wha-"

"Do that again"

Jin started laughing at Taehyung's words "You want me to do that again? Not happening. Didn't you find it disgusting just now?"

Taehyung shrugged "Fine don't do it"

"Hey!" Jin protested "Ugh. I wanted to ask you something"

Taehyung kept his phone down and turned his attention to Jin "What is it?"

"Be my boyfriend"

Taehyung stared at Jin mouth hanging open in shock "What!?"

Jin rested his hands on his waist "Be my boyfriend. You like me. I like you. What are you waiting for?"

Taehyung blinked "But- why are you even asking this so suddenly-"

"Jimin he told me that I should lock you in before I lose you"

Taehyung face palmed himself "Jimin speaks nonsense"

"But" Jin interrupted "I gave it some thought and- so your mission here is done. So you will go back to your place or base whatever you call it right? So- I just- nevermind. That was stupid"

Taehyung held his hand when he was about to leave "Tell me what it is"

"So- you will leave right? Like leave me and go?"

Taehyung stared at Jin taking in his features. Fuck he was handsome. Even when he pouted. He just made an entire butterfly park erupt inside Taehyung's stomach.

His gaze faltered when his phone rang. He held Jin's hand tight not letting him go and answered Namjoon's call.

"What is it?"

"Your plan about Soomin coming to you had a slight flaw"

Taehyung frowned "What do you mean?"

"You do not have to wait until her son comes and then informs her. Our spy has informed that she will be reaching Daegu early next morning. Be ready"

Next morning.

That was soon. Too soon. Taehyung looked back at Jin who was looking at him with an unreadable expression.

Taehyung gritted his teeth "Alright. Send some men over. We need security. Ask our spy to leave her group immediately. Send a message to her that we know of her arrival and we will be waiting near the shed."

"Alright. Stay safe."

Taehyung cut the call and left Jin's arms.

"Jin?"

"Yea?"

Taehyung bit the inner side of his cheek and took a deep breath "Can you ask me the same question tomorrow?"

Jin frowned "What do you mean? What's wrong now? Is it some astrology shit-"

Taehyung groaned and pulled Jin into a tight hug "No no. Shit. Jin please. Until tomorrow. Stay like this. If you are still ready to ask the same question tomorrow no matter what happens, only then I can answer without feeling guilty"

Jin returned the hug resting his hand in Taehyung's shoulder "I don't understand you sometimes"

Taehyung let out a chuckle as he started to move his legs.

Jin followed him, soon putting together a small waltz.

Or tango?

Or maybe a mix of both. Wango?

Jin didn't care. He sighed and got comfortable in Taehyung's arms moving along with him.

Taehyung kept his eyes shut close, trying not to think too much. He concentrated on the two hands that were on his back, the head that rested on his shoulder and the body that was pressed against his, and the warmth that enveloped him.

His head played a slow music perfect for a slow dance. A little sad. But a little hopeful too.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

💜