•BE AFRAID OF ME•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

"Good morning Taehyung!" Came a shout from outside.

Taehyung groaned and pulled the sheets over himself trying to get back to sleep.

"Hey Taehyung, good morning"

Taehyung took his pillow and covered his ears with it hoping to block out any sounds.

But no avail. Stubborn Choi Yoojin was loud as fuck and completely trying to get on Taehyung's nerves.

"Good morning Taehyung" He said in a sing song voice.

"Good morning" Taehyung shouted "Get lost"

He heard Jin laugh and irritation bubbled inside him as he got under the covers again. But sleep refused to take over him.

Taehyung grumbled under his breath and pulled his phone out, dialling Namjoon.

"If you have only called to complain about your new roommate, I have better things to do. Like sleep"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Well I have to sleep too, but the guy isn't allowing me. He is-"

"Taehyung I have added Chim to the call. Rant at him all you want. Bye"

"I am your boss!"

"Hello?" A chirpy voice came through "Joonie? You are awake?"

"Hey Chim" Namjoon greeted "Taehyung has something to tell"

"Boss!? He is here!? Oh- Good morning boss. I saw your new roommate yesterday. Cute guy. He said that he burst into your room and refused to go out until you told him your name"

Namjoon scoffed "As if that would have happened Chim. Taehyung would have thrown him out of the house itself"

Taehyung remained silent.

"No way" Namjoon breathed out "You allowed that to happen!?"

"Didn't you want to sleep? Kindly fuck off and get back to it. I am pretty sure you want it for your mission"

"Chim can I have this guy's photo? Now I am real intrested as to how he looks"

Jimin chuckled "Ooh he is really handsome and cute. He seems strong and fiesty though. I only met him once and he was so excited when I wanted to become his friend. He said he is trying to live independently and then proceeded to complain about Boss being an pain in the butt"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Whatever. I am going"

Namjoon chuckled teasingly "Please don't get distracted from the task at hand. We need those shipments. If we don't get them, we will be losing everything to the enemy"