•RUN•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Jin had been woken up in many ways before.

Sometimes it would be the soft call of "Young master" from their butler, or the fearful voice of their maids afraid to wake him up.

Sometimes it would be his brother Hobi who would carefully pull his tangled bedsheets back and pull him upright to a sitting position and greet him with a smile that could counter the morning sun that filtered through the huge windows in his room.

Some times it would be the loving voice and warm touch of his mother who used to graze his cheek with her finger and wake him up with a bright smile on her face.

His brother had inherited a lot of things from his mother.

But now that he thought about it his mother always personally came to wake him up after a fight or an argument happened the previous night.

But he had never doubted her love. Because sometimes- no- always he was the priority. He would get the best. Not his brother. He would get everything he wished for first. Sometimes he felt like he was the favorite child.

Coming back to the matter of waking up in the morning. Yes he had been woken up in many different ways.

But never had someone pulled his bedsheets in one go making him roll and fall off of his bed.

Thanks to his roommate Mr Kim Grumpy Taehyung, he had a wonderful new experience.

Jin groaned holding his hips, as he moved on the ground next to his bed.

"Your training starts in two minutes. When I come back I expect you to be up and ready for it." Taehyung said wand walked out.

Jin wanted nothing more than to cuss out Taehyung with a choice of handpicked curse words that he ended up muttering under his breath as he got up and walked to his bathroom.

Afterall he had brought this upon himself.

--------------------

"You run like old people fuck" Taehyung deadpanned.

Jin came to a halt infront of Taehyung, his hands on his knees trying support himself as he felt like he was dying from shortage of oxygen.

He was panting like crazy, trying to get as much air as possible before Taehyung urged him to start running again.

"What do you-" Jin took a deep breath "What do you know about old people fucking"

"Do you know about it?"

Jin looked at Taehyung like he was crazy and shook his head.

"Then you don't get to question me. Continue"