💮chapter 4💮

Start from the beginning

"Haa-! Oof-" after few hours later they then decided to stop doing whatever they're doing and decided that it's time to wrap it up.

They both went home and took a bath after somewhile they both went to the others and started their conversation (both lee and naruto)

"That was some nice 'excersise' right naruto!" Lee said. "Y-yeah hn i-i w-wish we could d-do 'it' more often" naruto said while he still has red face from what both lee and naruto were doing.

"It was really nice and felt good but my hips and butt still aches from 'it' naruto said to lee.

"Yeah! Should we do 'it' everyday!" Lee suggested naruto blushed and said. "Yeah i would love too! 'ttebayo!" Naruto answered back as the konoha boys looked at the two not believing at what they just heared.

'Wait did they did 'it'?!' The group thought as they looked jelly and angry yet sad at the same time.

The two noticed their sad looks and asked them what happened.  "Are you guys ok?" The two asked. "Y-yeah but did you guys did 'it'?" Shika asked them.

The two boys looked at each other trying to find out what 'it' shika talked about but couldn't find any clue so they just answered "what it are you talking about?" Both of the boys asked.

The konoha boys thought that either they were acting or it wasn't true but lee couldn't lie to them they would know that lee can't hide a secret nor can keep a secret cuz they experienced it when they were little everytime they told lee they're secrets he would end up telling others the secret.

"Oh nothing so what are you guys were talking about?" Sasugay asked them changing the subject.

Sfx:oop sorry typo

"Oh it was a funny story we were working out and then i told naruto to try the weights so i gave him the small weights but little did he know that the weights are not in the normal small weights.

Sfx: my keybored in my tablet almost said making out instead of working out lol😂

So he ends up falling flat on his butt it was so funny that i almost died because of laughter."lee explained while snorting.

"Hey! You promised not to tell anyone about that!" Naruto said out of embarrassment.

After that lively night it was about time that naruto would visit his jiji bdcause he promised the old chairman that he would visit them at holidays.

"Mina! I'm giing to stay at my old gramps house for these 2 days ok!" Naruto yelled at the front door hoping one of them would hear him.

"SAYONARA NARUTO~!" Bid lee, kiba and sai. "Ja ne~!" Naruto bid. "Itarasai naruto-chan~!" Said sai.

                          Naruto's pov.

I walked to the academy's front gate and ask the security guard if i can go outside for 2 days straight and they let me out of the school.

You see i already informed the principal or my godmother about this cause so that i can go out ya'know.

I walked to the bus stop wich is a 7 minute walk from the school, and waited for a bus to stop at the bus stop waiting area.

After a few minutes a bus stopped infront of me opening the door for me to go in.

I stepped inside and paid the bus driver and looked for a sit it wasn't that crowdy cause it's still so early in the morning.

I than sat beside a window and looked outside the windows looking at the trees wich we have passed by and vehicles that has passed by or we have passed by.

Then i saw the town it looks like we were getting closer to the town so the bus stopped at the 5th bus stop wich is my destination and i got off.

After i got off i walked to the train staion wich is not that far from the 5th bus stop as i headed to the train station i saw a limited edition manga wich i really like to read so i wasted no time and went to the store and buyed the manga thanked god i was early if i was an hour late i would've not gotten the manga.

As i exited the store i then continued to walk to the train staion after i finally arrived i walked to the thingy were you pay with you're credit card or something like that.

I then went inside the train and satted down next to the door i then grabbed my phone and earphone and played some music.

   It was a relaxing moment for me as the train started to take off i closed my eyes to enjoy the relaxing/sad song.

After the train stopped for the 7th time i then exited the train and headed to the bus once again to jiji's company cause i'm sure he would be there in saturdays.

As i walked infront of the company one of the gaurds wich is the head security let me in as he noticed that it was me.

"Long time no see naruto" he greeted. "Ohayo! Atanacius! How are ya 'ttebayo?" I greeted/asked atanascius.

"I'm fine how about you?" He asked. "Oh i'm fine i'm naruto remember?" I said cockily.

"Oh right is jeanette here?" I asked. "Yeah she's here but she is quiet busy with her work" he explained as i nodded understandingly.

"Who said i was busy?( `ー´)" i heared someone says. "JEANETE-ONISAN!" I yelled happily as i ran to hug her.

We then taalked for an hour after i was done i then got to the chairmans office and greeted jiji

After the working hours was done we then headed home.

Sfx: sorry i got lazy so yeah and i went to the math compitition and got 3rd place