Great meeting.

[Dean][the vigilante]

Level -16

Strength-89+20

Dexterity-101

Vitality-70+30

Luck-45+15

Fame-205

Maxumus tournament-4 months 26days

Grand tournament -2 years 4 month 29days

---------------

After digesting all the information I got from Sera . We decided to log in "log in " after several zooming In and zooming out of my perspective . I found everyone wearing their armor and weapon.

A received a message from my friend Levi " Hey Dean there's gonna be an announcement . " after I read the message we head out fast .

We arrived at the bar . All the players from maximus is in here . There are a lot of strong players like the sorcerer or the ninja . It was loud inside the bar that is until a giant screen popped out of nowhere . A guy in blue white suit came into view .

"Welcome players . I am here to announce that after a long wait the game has officially started . Now that this game is officially started, we are ready for the real game . In two years we will see who will be the best amongst the best . This tournament will bring the most powerful.

The winner of the tournament will fight the strongest boss in the game and will achieve pure supremacy . The only requirement to enter the grand tournament is to complete the three Great quest . You will have to travel the world . One again Welcome to World games "

The man finished . "Damn that's gotta be hard to achieve " Sera stated . Levi called us and lead us to a room. "Dean you have to be careful . A lot of this player will kill you just to get this girls

Alot will challenge you just to join your band of heroes . So I've invited two of my friends to join you . " wait he has other friends ?. I'm confuse then two people walk in. One looks like a [knight] and the other looks like a [mage ]

"Hi my name is Mike " the knight looking guy tells us  . "The name is Jake" the mage looking guy.

I invited them to party . But Mike shouted enrage "why are you the party leader . It looks here that you're just lvl.16 and everyone is five times higher than you. I say I will be the leader" Levi is smiling like he has a plan of some sort . "How about we decide it in a duel " Levi suggested everyone agreed "who's gonna fight for leadership ?" He ask . Only mike rises his hand but as a party leader I'm required to fight him .

We got to the arena . There are tons of people watching . I'm standing in the other side of the ring while Mike is on the other side . "Do I have to ?" I ask the girls and they nodded .

You can here the cheering . Levi announced " we are here to see the fight between Mike [the Paladin] and Dean [ the vigilante] ."

The timer counts down ten seconds left 9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1 . We take of I was sprint . The voice appeared again "mike [paladin] Strength base . High armor capacity . Low in speed . Weapon [gladiator ] two handed sword . " I learn to trust the voice a long time ago.

He swipe me with his giant sword. I dodge the attack but I didn't notice that it was a skill shot . I was hit by a powerful blast. My health was down by half.  I heard him speak " This ... this is the player who defeated the minotaur. You must be joking . He cannot even handle my attack . Now time to finished this" he approach me he held his sword high. I was about to sta. Me when I remember a skill [hero's blast] a giant blast of aura was released and blast Mike away. The blast gave me time to get up.

I looked at hin he was angry . I activated my [wind spirit ] and met him head on . I slash , he block , he attack I dodge. But his armor is to thick for me . I need to find a way to defeat him . But he was not stopping or slowing his attack . Soon I was down on the dirt . I'm not strong enough to defeat him .

I heard the maniticore in my head" are you really giving up hero ?"

"No"

"Then why show weakness to the enemy"

"Because I'm not strong enough "

"No hero . The heart you possess is more power than any weapon. "

I got up "ohh. Back for more ehh" Mike taunted . "You are weak . You are a disgrace to your job"he finish. 

" the hero's heart is the strongest weapon . A heart willing to sacrifice . A heart willing to help. A heart that makes the hero who he is ... is the greatest weapon you will have .  " I finished . " yeah yaeh keep ranting . It will do you no help" he told mo . .

I whispered [hero's heart] both my sword combined into one . And form a two handed sword with swirls of black and white. "What is this?"  Mike ask .

"The power I truly posses " I lift my sword and slash at him shouting my final attack[heart's decent]

It destroyed half of the arena and left Mike one percent of his life "I can't be possible . I'm the strongest there is " he shouts as I got up . He was paralyzed from the attack. "Sorry " I told him before I stab him .

The fight was over and we were now drinking some bar drinks. I look at Jake then ask " why didn't you fight me . Don't you wanna be the leader ?". He gave me straight answer "if you were weak then how come the girls trust you with their lives ? Mike failed to see that " I only nodded .

So tomorrow we are gonna start the first quest. Nothing can stop me from achieving ultimate supremacy . Well while I was thinking of this Celina and Scarlet approach me and they both kiss me in the cheek . I was red and Jake only laugh at my face .

-------------------

I wanna be the very best ...