The Quest

[Dean][the vigilante]

Level -16

Strength-89

Dexterity-101

Vitality- 70

Luck- 45

Fame-205

----------------------

The quest that was given to us was to find The Temple of the lost monkey king. we have to look for the man called Castil .

So we went to the most obvious place in the world to look for the man. "Camp Rainbow" a magical place where you can find all sorts of weapon and armor.

We entered the store. We notice that the people inside us all wearing rainbow colored clothes.  So we decided to blend in . They all got knee high dress, but all I got is a a shirt with floral design and rainbow pattern. Which makes the shirt special is the word printed in it " we are fabulous . Must hide strong amount of fabulousness" . I love the shirt , the girls looked at me with looks of disbelief and expression of a man trying to hold back is laughter but is failing miserably. 

I spotted the man who is wearing an afro and has a weird gem in his head . I looked at the girls with a face so serious it can make you cry and spit out the words that will change everything " we have our target" . " who is he ?" Scarlet ask while looking around the place. " the man wearing an afro" I pointed at the man. " Dean. We have heard the most ridiculous things coming from you, but this one takes the first place" Celina tells me not even bothering to think about what I told them .

" Come on Dean , be serious will ya ?" Sera added. I was now slightly angry by all of this . They don't believe me . Now , I feel like I'm just a side kick. Maybe that narrator guy is right.

But I know that the afro guy ,is our guy. The girls kept asking the people around using their high charisma to make the test subject tell all the truth. Btmut all we got is an information of an island outside the coastal area of the town , an island made out of pure cheese.

I got tired of waiting for them . So I quickly look around for the man . I found him In the  most intense game of rock, paper and scissors I've ever witnesses in my life. The afro guy defeated the other guy , and he started to talk and challenges anyone with his big voice " who dares challenge the great Castil ?"

" I do " I step in front of the crowd . Me and Castil both raises are arm. " I'm gonna use rock" I told him. Now this got him confuse.  He doesn't know if I'm lying or not . His brain is telling him to think a rational and use paper as his choice but his other self tells him that I must be lying so he should use scissors.  Bit this doesn't stop him . He knows that I'm noy good at this game so he thinks I will be using a trick to make him lose , and I did . I made him think all of this , so he will not have an exact time to make his decision.  But this next one is pure luck.  I chose rock and he chose scissors.  I won . He panicked and lose the ability to think rational at a time of extreme pressure.  Now he paid the price of thinking to much. Now I'm thinking about doing a victory dance and and making a large neon sign with word to live by "I've told you soooo" . How much would that take me to build?

The girls came back and I was holding a sign with the words " I've told you soooo" but it was only in the cardboard. I cannot find a neon sign maker.

Now that me and my party found Calin a screen poped up telling us " congratulations you have finished the first part of the quest [ find the man who has a dazzling style] that part of the of the quest is easy . Now we can ask the Calin about this quest. 

He told us this exact words

Go to west
Find the guy who do stuff
He had money and stuff
He wore something
Not so good but nonetheless important
Help him find the missing treasure