The tournament...

[Dean]

Level-10

Strength-50

Dexterity-66

Vitality-49

Luck-33

Fame-100

--------------------

Finally out of that school . Right now me and Celina is walking towards my favorite place "sparkly pinktopia" . It's now 6 in the evening and the place is pack full of people like in one of those Taylor Swift's concerts.

This place got some weird people like a fat guy wearing a startrek costume ot that punk rock guy with his spiky hair which is a foot long. We got to our destination the bar front where my freind Levi is working. "Wow. What's the occasion ? Do you have a sale or something?" I ask Levi while looking around. "Well ,well,well. Dean who's the pretty lady?" . "Levi this is Celina ,Celina this is my friend Levi" I pointed at him.

"So what's the people all about Levi?" . There's really alot of people. If this is a party then where is the media because this is the biggest party I've ever seen. he smiled and whispered at me " Dean I've been waiting , could you please log in " I look at him confused but did it anyway . "log in" I whispered it loud enough for Celina to hear.

A few moments of world spinning , zooming in and zooming out . I found myself wearing my black hooded coat,silver gauntlet, black leather boots, black pants and shirt, and my two swords hanging in my waist. I also found Celina wearing het hunters cloth. To my surprise standing in front of me is Levi wearing a brown shirt and has two daggers in his back. I looked around and found out that the people are also wearing all sorts of clothes and armor. Remember the man I told you earlier that is wearing a star trek costume , well he is wearing a mages cloak with little flames trailing after him.

I looked at Levi . I cannot comprehend this situation it's breaking my brain. All I'm doing now is gaping at him that is until I heard a sweet giggle coming from my partner. "Levi what is this ?" . Looking at him and trying to keep focused on what he will say. " Well I've been waiting for you Dean . Finally we can start " . " wait . Start what?" I tried but he vanish." I'm now staring at a blank wall. Celina nudge me hard in the ribs. I wince a little bit trying to see why she did that.

There standing in a giant stage , Levi holding a microphone . "WELCOME !!! I'm now here to announce that the famous Huntress , "Celina" has already found her partner. " oh no! not again. Why does this always happen to me . Every guy in the room is now holding their weapons  some are even chanting some strange words. I was about to run but LevI is not finish talking" well...now that everyone has a new goal in mind . We're now getting to the next announcement. We are having a tournament . five months from now we will now see who is the most powerful in our town and maybe the whole world. The winner will have tje legendary weapon [idea] the weapon which can morph to any kind of arsenal. We are now gonna accept incoming application to this very interesting tournament. Ohh and Dean the partner of huntress is automatically in the tournament. Good luck "

Wait ,why am I part of the tournament . This girl gets me in a lot of trouble. Levi returned and I'm trying to intimidate him by my glare. "Dean stop. We all know you're not that great with that kind of stuff" I sigh "it's not fair. I'm not even that strong yet. " Celina both her arms around me while I sat down there looking defeated , then she whispered " I know you can defeat them Dean, and besides we can make you strong enough to take anyone head on "  the way she tells that to me, made me feel a lot better.

Now I look at Celina " huntress?? Why haven't you told me this before" I ask her but Levi is thr one who explain " Dean. Huntress us the job of Celina. A job is more like your main power. a job depends on the users class and weapon preferences. A sword user can be a swordsman or a knight. It depends really. Celina here is very special because a job of huntress is very hard to get. And by looking at you , you do not have a job yet" I digested what Levi told me and I ask him " What's yours Levi?"