How lucky

[Dean]

Level-3

Strength-25

Dexterity-36

Vitality - 29

Luck-33

Fame-0

------------------------

I woke up from this strange dream where there was Celina and me fighting a lizard man that is level thirty. And when we finish fighting celina ask if she can live with me . Weird.

I got of bed . The sheets fall and it came into view . Celina with her scarlet hair. Sleeping in my bed. "Whaaaaa-!!" I screamed almost falling face first in the ground. She slowly got up and rubbed the sleep away from her eyes . "Morning , Dean what's for breakfast." She ask not even a little bit concerned about sleeping in a bed with a guy.

The memories was now flooding back. Now I kmow it's not a dream. "Uhhh. Celina you know that I could've easily took advantage of you while you were sleeping . Right?" . I ask looking anywhere but her. She giggles " I know that but I also know that you're not that kind of guy " my face is now as red as a firetruck. She continued " and besides it's your first time sleeping with a girl and you don't even have any memories about it." She's now full on laughing at my face.

"So what's for breakfast ?" She ask looking at me . I gave a very noticeable sigh. " get ready for school I'm gonna cook some breakfast"

After having Breakfast we head out for school. Now we are walking side by side. People that are from school is staring at us . The boys are now glaring at me . And the ladies are whispering to each other. 

We got to our desk. When I got seated the boys suddenly surrounded me. Glaring at me. You can almost see each and everyone wearing a cloak and holding  instruments for torture. " what the heck Dean!!! Why are you walking beside miss Celina huhhhh? " my friend Matt ask me holding a fork pointing at me threateningly . "Uhhhhmmmmmm... " I tried but he started again " are you charming all of the sudden.?"

The pressure us now making me sweat . The prof.indie entered our class. "Every please be seated" he told everyone . Now that everyone is seated I'm finally safe from anything. That is , until Celina walk in front and raises her voice " everyone I have an announcement !!! Me and Dean are now dating " ... a little silent at first then all hell broke lose. All you can hear are shouts from the guys " what the helllll!!!!" Or " is he suddenly the main character in some story" or the best that I've heard so far " how come he gets to have all the good stuffs . I'm willing to trade being batman to him . Just to get Celina as my girlfriend " yeah some are just plain aggressive.

As I was about to think that it couldn't get any worse. I stand corrected " oh. And we are living together " by this all the guys suddenly stop and gave of an aura of plain destruction. Then all turned to me glaring with their murderous eye.all of them stood up and grab anything from pencil to folded books. And slowly walks to me . I feel like an animal that is in the lowest food chain. I got up fast and ran towars the door . Adrenaline pure rush is keeping me alive not able to comprehend what happened. All of them are chasing me . I tried everything hide in a locker . Didn't work. Did an awesome parkour . Don't know how to parkour . Block the corridor to slow them down. To weak to even lift a chair. All my strength us in my legs. Running toward the field . No more hiding spot . Last place no choice . I hid in the womens locker.

Well I was now safe . They will get bored at finding me. It was now eleven on the morning those guys are very persistent they almost caught me . But surprisingly I haven't been seen by anyone yet . Now that I'm relaxed a very disturbing memory vome hunting me down ... it was almost time for the p.e class. Now I'm screwed. What do I do. The door burst open all the girls look shocked at me . They scream the guys heard . Let just say one thing led to another.