The vigilante

[Dean][the vigilante]

Level - 16

Strength-89

Dexterity-101

Vitality-70

Luck-45

Fame-205

-------------------

After we defeated the group called the crusader we head back to above to the bar. Once there I immediately ask Levi about my job " Levi. Hey I just got my job and I don't know what I will do to it " he looked at me surprised but he smiled almost instantaneously and ask " really,  what is it ? Is it good ?" . " it's called the vigilante,  and I don't know anything about it Levi" .

" according to the book of jobs and classes that I've got. A vigilante is a job that has a 0.3% chance of getting.  A vigilante is remarkable in the art of dual wielding and scanning.  A vigilante is man between a hero and a villain" I digested tha fact that the job I got is very important and the fact that Levi has a book about jobs and classes. "scanning you say ? How do I use it ?" I ask him he handed me an item . A ring to be exact. Unidentified item . I tried to scan it I lock my eye on it and imagine a window which tells me it's property.

After a few seconds a window popped up and a it tells the stats of the item

[Ring of luck]

Luck + 28

Common item

A new window popped up " congratulations you've learned the art of scanning . [Scan] a very useful skill which the power depends on the user .

Wow new skill. I wonder if there is like quest in this game. If there are this would be awesome. " hey Celina does this game have any NPC quest?" . " yeah why?" . I probably looked like a kid who got his present for his hard work cleaning the lawn and cutting the grass with an exact height of two centimeters " Celina wanna go on a quest ?" I ask her. She giggles but nodded she even added " we can have scarlet to join us " I smiled and I immediately said goodbye to Levi. Me and Celina logged out and head towards home.

-------------

I feel like I'm being shake to death by a deranged kangaroo. Don't ask. I woke up to see Celina shaking me . " what is it?" . I ask not even tryimg to listen to what she would say" I'm hungry. Come on Dean let's go out . " woman when they are hungry they can be your worse nightmare . I've heard this in a song a very catchy song.  " ok , ok get dressed" she showered and started to get dress. She came back wearing a knee high skirt and a punk rock shirt that is a little bit loose which makes it a little bit sexy. And wearing a black one inch high , high heeled boots. And I'm still in the bed.

" Dean if you're not gonna change this instance I'm not gonna show you the npc village.  " by this statement and the way she glares at me I quickly went to change. When I came back I'm wearing a normal black shirt and a black jeans.

We got out of my place and headed to this restaurant called "my plate is in your arms" yeah don't know who named it but whoever he is he's not that creative.  A man wearing a black tux is waiting in front of the door. " table for?" He ask " um table for two please " a sudden silence took over . He was staring at Celina . I cleared my throat " ahh yess. Follow me madam " not even looking at me . He escorts us to this fancy table . It has some fancy golden sheets in here. I looked around and I've noticed that we got the best table.

We ordered our meals.  He arrived a few minutes later. He handed me my dish but he was not carry the one for Celina . She looked confuse "where is mine ?"  . The man clapped his hands and five man carrying something big came out of the kitchen ."umm. I didn't order this " he just smile and grab Celina's hand and lightly kissed it ans saying words you can only here in the movie" don't worry madam thus dishes is on the house. Have a good meal "  then he handed something to Celina .

I'm now looking at him gripping my knife so hard. He signals her with a wave of call me . Now I'm about to kill him but I held it in. Why am I getting mad at him.  We finished the meal and that guy walked towards me and. Handed me the pay check . " here you go sir. Please to be at service " he said with no emotions. I paid and he escorted Celina out of that restaurant while three big guys is walking besides me and trying to squeeze me.

Well I got out and Celina took my hands and kissed me in the cheeks .thean in the tux saw this and he was shocked and ready to die. Ha ha ha revenge. 

We now have to find scarlet.  We logged in "log in" and I send a message at her saying that we will meet her in the park. So we waited still in the game . After a few minutes a giant wolf was seen and a girl with orange hair is riding it . It's the great silver wolf . How did she tame this.

So we went to the NPC  village . But we are not alone... there it was the girl who is so mysterious you will fear her. Nah. It's just Sera the girl who is helping Levi in his shop.

Sera is a spear user but her job is an assassin so I really don't get how she got that job. But all I know is she is very strong.

"Hey Sera are you looking for a quest ?" . She spun around looking at me " yeah but the quest requires a party and I'm all alone. ". I smiled at her " well you can join us if you want" she accepted. And a voice in my head that sounded like a narrator spoke..." the group of girls and their sidekick has accepted a great quest will this bring fortune or will they be pit in a lot of danger. Stay tuned in the magical heroes and their weak sidekick" hey I'm not a sidekick .

-----------

Short I know but I'm ginna make the next one really long so bye!!!