A normal Day

[Dean][the vigilante]

Level -16

Strength-89+20

Dexterity-101

Vitality-70+30

Luck-45+15

Fame-205

--------------

I woke up with the sounds of door smashing and wood chipping being created inside my house.  "Dean, can you please look who that is ?"Celina demanded, but when she realized that I was still pretending to be asleep . She viciously drag and push me down the stair. I don't want to know who is in the other side of the door .

I unlock the door and pulled it slowly . I look down expecting something bad to me. But only a lovely voice was heard "ummm. What are you doing Dean?" I looked up it was Scarlet holding a suitcase "uhhh." Was all I can say "whatever Dean " as she push me away to enter.

"What are you doing here Scarlet ?" I ask because she was now unpacking her clothes and I saw one of her 'panties' a very very thin 'panties' . " whats wrong Dean why is your face red " she saw ne staring to her sexy panties " mmmm. Dean so you seem to like my choice in clothing" she tease as she gets closer to me .

I was now trapped by her. Her face is close to mine . So close to mine . I'm freaking out . Her face is inches away when a voice was heard " Dean who is it?" I sigh in relief it was Celina . " Dean what are you two doing ?" She ask look at me with murderous eyes . " ohh hi Celina " scarlet greeted Celina . But I know they were  secretly killing each.

"So Dean do you have any room left in this house of yours?" Now my mind is blown . What is happening is it safe for two girls to be living in the house of man. I'm questioning everything on earth right now , bit my mind provided me the wisdom I need. Of course they are , they're almost like a feral beast when they are hungry.

"I only have two rooms you can get mine I'll just sleep in the couch" I told her while I go check the refrigerator for some edible fattening food.  " or you could sleep with me " Scarlet suggested . I almost choked  on the chocolatechip cookie that I was eating.  "What?!! " both me and Celina ask and shout at the same time . Scarlet may have lost her confidence because she started to play with her fingers and stare at the floor while her face is Slightly red.  " ummm. Dean if you want you can sleep with me "   . " where in the floor while you're sleeping in the bed. I'm Cool with that " . She shook her head fast " no in the bed with me " now I'm confused .

"No , Dean you will not sleep with her " Celina butted in " you will not sleep with this girl, you will only sleep with me " I think I'm in a middle of a war . Because the two girl is now glaring at each other the atmosphere was so thick you can cut it with a sword.

I don't know what to do . I think the world is ending and the first one to die is me . Then Sera barge in the front door holding some soda and chips. " thank god Sera you're here" I started bowing to her . " will you please help me stop those two . They might destroy the house . " I ask Sera with my best puppy dog eye. " ohh Dean . You can never stop a war when it's already happening . I suggest we just watched some movie right now . " I nod in response.

" Hey Sera why are you here ?" I ask her.  " you see Dean we are here to relax and celebrate our achievement together " when the two heard what Sera say they started to back away from each other and seat right next to me .I was squeeze by the two girl sitting right next to me .

"So Dean ready to hear the news " Sera ask  . " what news? " I answered . " the quest we did is actually issued worldwide . So in reality we are the only one and will be the only one who has completed the quest. " I digested what she said . We just completed a quest . A quest that can only be completed once. "So we became famous ?" She nodded abd continue ."not only that Dean . That quest us the Beginning quest of the game . When we completed it we actually triggered the game to officially start. It cause a worldwide phenomena.  The world is now devided in to three major quest. Complete this quest and you beat the game. We are in the morning area . The other two is night and dawn. The final tournament determine the one that will fight the game's final boss . " wow that's a lot of information to gain in one morning I need to sleep .

-------------

A little short ,I know