Chapter Two: Part Two: Memories

Jamie's POV:

I woke up around 5:00 in the morning, my whole body surrounded by a comfortable warmth that seeped through my skin and made tingles crawl up my arms and legs. It was utter bliss, and I was contemplating not getting up. Then I felt a warm hand rest on my hip and pull my back against Flynn's hairy chest. it made me hyper aware of my lack of clothes, And I instantly started blushing. Though instead of feeling embarrassed and like I needed to cover up, I just lay there. This is something I should get used to.

I just remind myself that i'm surrounded by my people, the two I know will be with me forever. If there's anyone I can trust with my naked body. it's them. Eventually I fell back asleep in their warmth.

I don't know how much time passed, until i woke again. But this time to a tickling feeling on the back of my neck as a hand rubbed it's way up my naked chest. "Wake up, Angel~"

"Mm.." He chuckled lowly in my ear fanning his breath onto my neck and making me shiver. I was going to shoo him away so I could go back to sleep, but he caught my hand and rolled me around to face him. "Flynn is going to make breakfast-" he trailed his hand lower down my back. "What do you fancy this morning?"

"Sleep." He smiled at me, then kissed my forehead. I saw his eyes flash gold for a brief second, indicating he mind-linked Flynn. "How about strawberry pancakes instead?" I groaned, leaning forward and resting my head against his chest. "Noah.. I'm tired, how can you be so hyper this early?" My heart sped up as he happily grinned, and I knew he wanted to talk about last night. "Go ahead and say it.."

"I love you sooo much~!" He pulled my head into his chest and held me closely. His heartbeat was fast against my ear. When he spoke next, his voice was lower. "I noticed you wake up earlier, how are you feeling?" I sighed content to rest my head against him. Hopefully he won't see me blushing as much this way. "I'm okay. I don't know what woke me up, but I felt safe with you two."

"I'm glad, for a second I was worried you were too nervous to fall back asleep and I almost said something. But then you calmed down so I figured everything was okay, at least for the moment." I nodded, content to let him hold me for the minute, though I'm still naked and he only has boxers on. "I'm trying to get used to it.. i had a-a good time last night, and I don't want my fears to keep controlling me.." he sighed, tilting my face up to look at him. "You don't need to feel pressured at all to do anything with us. I know you went through hell and back those years ago and I just want you to be happy.. I know it still gives you nightmares.."  my eyes started watering so before all the memories came back I leaned forward resting my head back against his chest. "..d-do your parents know what he did..?" I shook my head-
"t-they couldn't do anything about it now anyway.. and I was too afraid to tell them back then, I didn't want to get in trouble and make things worse for myself, or anyone else..." I felt him growl lowly, it vibrated through his chest and gave me chills. "If i ever see him, i Will snap his neck." I gently started rubbing my hand up and down his back, not wanting him to get too worked up knowing that Flynn could feel it, and most likely get angry as well. It's never easy convincing them not go on a mad man hunt. "I'm safe now, I know you two are here to protect me.." he sighed, and relaxed. I knew that would work. "Of course we're here to protect you, I don't want you to ever be afraid like that again."

"I know, I love you." He leaned down and kissed me gently. "Why don't I go pick you out some clothes while you get ready for the day, hm?" I nodded, smiling as he happily went to the closet.

———————-

"Did you sleep well last night, Love?" I sat down at the kitchen island with Noah as Flynn plated our breakfast. "Y-Yes, thank you for making breakfast." They smiled, carrying the plates over and sitting down themself. "So, I was thinking we could do some garden work today. The snow has almost completely melted and I would like to start fixing up some flower beds." I smiled happily, listening to Flynn explain their plan for the garden (which is the one part of the house they claimed to fix up) "I would like to get some big rosemary bushes for either side of the stairs, maybe even a flower bush- or 4." Flynn and I both chuckled and they began discussing the garden layout and what type of plants would work best. By the time we finished breakfast they had made a complete list of all the plants we'd need to buy. I gave Flynn a budget of 1,500$ for this project and they're already spending at least 900 of it on plants alone. It would be more I'm sure, though Noah wants to have some stone pathways and Flynn seemed to agree. I just let them do whatever they wanted. Long as it's within their given budget and I get to have my fire pit and grill- I'll be happy.

It's now 8:30 in the evening and we just finished eating dinner with my parents. They both seemed very pleased with the house which made me happy. Sadly Tyler and Vallory couldn't make it, but we planned to meet up next weekend for a bonfire.
"Oh I would love to see your plans for the garden, I've always thought this house has the prettiest backyard."

"Of course, I'd be happy to show you."
My mom and I walked outside to the yard. I showed her around and explained the plan Flynn and Noah concocted. She looked excited and kept commenting on how wonderful both of my Mate's are. She found a spot near the porch that she said we should put a hot tub then proceeded to get excited all over again at the thought of having a house warming party for us and inviting her friends. I know she only has 2 close friends. funny enough, both of the woman are actually lesbian and married.

to each other.

I had never realized that ms Alina and ms Bianca were married. Growing up I just thought they were best friends, but it makes since. They actually used to babysit me a lot, we played all sorts of funny bored-games Alina collected from her travels. They are a fun couple, I would love to have them back in my life again. And maybe they could babysit our baby someday. I was brought out of my daydream when i felt my feet slip out from under me. i hit the ground hard- enough to suck the air out of my lungs, and heard mom scream something before briefly closing my eyes.

Next thing I know, I'm being shaken and the voices of Flynn and Noah are right in my ears.