However, that didn't mean Optimus wasn't going to try convince him. Reaching a hand upon Galvatron's spiked shoulder, the Prime offered him a few words in an attempt to dismay him from accompanying them; He didn't know how the warrior would react once he met his brother again, and didn't want to take any unnecessary risks. 

Optimus: "Galvatron. I understand why you want to join us, but-"

Galvatron: "I know what you're trying to do, Optimus, and it's not going to work. Now stop wasting time and open up the groundbridge."

Optimus: "*Sigh* Very well. You may accompany us on the mission, just be careful."

Galvatron: "I know how to handle myself."

With everything said and done, Optimus, Ratchet and Galvatron prepared themselves for the chaotic battle that they'd undoubtedly face on their newest mission. However, before they could activate the groundbridge to leave, Arcee approached the Autobot Leader and made her personal opinions known.

Arcee: "Optimus, with all due respect, playing bodyguard is one thing; Babysitting is another."

Galvatron couldn't help but roll his optics dramatically, unable to comprehend why Arcee would feel such distain towards a basic task; All that's required of her is to keep watch of three Human children and make sure they're entertained, surely that couldn't be as difficult as she was making it out to be!

Arcee: "Besides, why are you taking Galvatron with you? Don't you think it would be better to keep him here where it's safe?"

Galvatron: "Are you....worried about me?"

 The blue femme raised a metal finger to appose his claim, only for it to fall once more as a heavy blush overtook her faceplate. Even the two-wheeler herself couldn't understand why she was acting like this for someone she'd only met a few months ago; Why would she care about what happened to the mech?

Arcee shook herself from her own thoughts and chose to ignore Galvatron's question, though the shade of flushed lapis that covered her face was still quite noticeable to everyone in the base. Instead, the femme chose to continue speaking with Optimus and attempted to get answers.

Arcee: "What's going on, Optimus?"

Optimus: "For the moment, it is only reconnaissance."

Arcee: "Then why do I hear an edge in your voice?"

Optimus: "Arcee, much has changed in the last 24 hours. We all need to adapt."

Upon finishing his talk with Arcee, Optimus looked towards the Autobot medic and ordered him to activate the groundbridge. Ratchet nodded his head and flicked the lever, resulting in a powerful green hue formulating within the cave. Galvatron and Ratchet were the first to walk through the groundbridge before Optimus began approaching.

Before the mech followed his companions through the portal, he one of Arcee's hands fall upon his lower arm. Optimus slowly shifted his optics towards the femme and awaited for her to speak, only to be surprised when she stared at him with a somewhat anxious expression on her face. It was only when Arcee made a personal enquiry that he began to understand.

Arcee: "Optimus, please, make sure Galvatron's safe."

Optimus: "....I shall do everything in my power to ensure his survival, Arcee. You have my word."

Arcee offered Optimus a thankful glance before she strutted out of the main chambers of the Autobot base, leaving behind a confused Team Prime. However, Optimus eventually shook off his moment of stupor and entered the groundbridge, appearing within a mysterious ravine. Meanwhile, Jack turned towards the others and began to speak.

Transformers Prime: Brother of Megatron [Megatron!Brother OC]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें