House of Pendulums

Începe de la început

-Next Morning-

-Eddies Room-

Charlie's POV

I pushed the door open to and my brother on the floor under his bed. I shut the door slightly and bend down by the bed.

Charlie" What are we looking for?"

Eddie*bangs his head* Ow, sis, when did you come in?"

Charlie" Just now, what are you looking for?"

Eddie" The chocolate, I can't find them"

Charlie" Eddie, if you can't find them, then the plan is off"

Eddie" Well, why don't you help me instead of standing there"

Charlie" Alright, alright"

Both me and my brother searched and searched for the chocolates.

Charlie" Eddie, it's a wonder you can find anything in this mess, I mean there is t-shirts, trousers and stuff everywhere"

Eddie" So I'm not the most tidiest of people"

Charlie" You could say that again"

Eddie" Found them!"

Eddie pulled them out from the side of the bed.

Charlie" Well now that we have them shall we head over to school?"

Eddie" Sure, come on then, I can't wait to see the look on Patricia's face"

Charlie" Me neither"

Fabian's POV

As we all walked into school the next day we looked to see the drama room free which was great for us. With the help from Nina I managed to lift a beam left over from the masked ball. I didn't look at Nina, well it was still hard after my mistake, I mean I thought Joy was Nina, I just wish I could tell her that I really like her so much more than Joy, that I don't really like Joy at all.

Amber" Okay, so what is this?"

Nina "It's a crocodile,"Can't you see?"

Amber" No"

Fabian "So, we will take turns as pendulums, and on the beam and rotate."

Nina" So remember don't learn the gaps, learn the swings."

Fabian*nods* "Patricia, you are A. Nina, you are B. Amber, you are C. And Alfie, you're D.

Amber" Wait, what am I?"

Fabian*smiles* C Amber, Okay, Alfie, give us a beat"

Fabian" Okay' "B. "A, C, A. B, C. D, A, B. A, C, D, C, D. And then it loops again..."

We practised for a while and soon we had the beat down, so we decided to switch between each other to make sure we did have it down. I watched Nina jumping from one side to the other, I could just watch her all day. She manages to do without even brushing anyone.

Nina" I did it!"

I watched her celebrate and she high fives with Amber.

Fabian" Well done Nina "Okay ,now you be A. Patricia, your turn on the beam."

Patricia" Okay"

Patricia steps up to the beam.

Fabian "Ready? Here we go. A, B, "C, D, A. C, A, C..."

I then stopped calling out numbers and see Mrs Andrews in the doorway. Everyone else looks around and you can tell from her expression she is very confused.