"Of course Taani… ye bi koi puchne wali baat hai Kya? Mein hi batanewala ta… tumhe… tumhare friends ko bi invite karne ke liye…" Swayam grinned at her.

"Thank you… Bhai" she gave him a hug before they parted ways. She was on cloud nine. And she loved her Tauji dearly. She was excited for tomorrow.

******

"Taani... Tum lines bhul rahe ho…" Wahi corrected her for the third time. Taani looked into the script and grimaced at him. "Wahi... Aaj ke liye hum practice katam karte hai… please..." She made a face.

"Ab Chalo... Itna bi cute mat bano… ye tumhara cute sa face dekake Mera Dil pigal jata hai…" he kept a hand on his heart.

"Nautanki…" she slapped him. "Lekin mujhe tumhe aur sabko kuch bolna hai… toh Chalo bakiyonko dundte hai…"

"Baat? Kya bolna hai…" Wahi scrutinized her.

"Are… batati hun… aao mere saath… sabko pehle dundte hai…" she pulled him up.

******

Swayam had already invited all his friends. He was skeptical about Vicky, Nil, Simmi and Bharath.

"Tum abi bi un logon ko bulane ka soch rahe ho?" Sharon questioned him.

Dazzlers sat in an empty classroom discussing about Swayam's plan.

"Swayam... Sorry to say this... Lekin mujhe nahi lagta hai ki wo log ayenge…" Rey suggested him though he would love if the other four joined them in the party.

"Per mein bulane ka koshish toh Kar sakta hun na…" Swayam argued.

"Jo log humse baat Tak nahi karna chahte hai… wo log party Mein kyun ayenge, Swayam… mujhe aaj bi yakeen nahi hota ki Babu mujhse baat karne ka koshish Tak nahi ki" she saddened. Rinni placed a hand on her shoulder. "sad mal ho, Neha… wo log jaodi samal jayenge…" Amar whispered to her.

Swayam realised the truth in Neha's words. But still he believed in trying once. Sharon and Rey exchanged a glance in between, letting him to decide on his own.

******

Taani had invited everyone including Kriya who joined them. She had no hard feelings on her. But her proximity towards Rey unsettled her. She didn't doubt Rey even for a second. She was sure of his love to her as crystal clear. But she had seen the hope in Kriya's eyes. Next time when she spoke to Rey, she would talk to him about Kriya.

Dekho jo baki
Aake tujhe samjhaein
Tu jaane na aaaa..
Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na aaaa..
Tu jaane na

Taani heard Rithwik's soulful voice, as she passed the corridor speaking to the party hall manager about today's evening party. She stepped at the door as she did once. But for a change, Kriya sat on the bench watching him with a smile on her face. Whereas Rithwik sang the song with his eyes closed. There was something so bitter in the lyrics, which reflected on his face.

Tu jaane naaaa… tu jaane naa…

A tear slipped down from his cheek as he wrapped the song with an yearning. And Taani's core exerted in anguish. Kriya's smile faded. Instead, replaced with a lump in her throat.

Taani stood frozen to the place. She couldn't decipher Rithwik. He was full of life when surrounded her or his friends. But him in alone executed whole different person. He looked lonely. Forlorn.

Kriya walked to him. They hadn't noticed her being an intruder. She wiped his tear and cupped his cheek. He opened his eyes trying to not meet her eyes. But Kriya didn't let him Wade his gaze. She insisted him to look her "you are stronger than this, Rithwik". He smiled but his lips didn't ticked up as usual. His grief was completely visible. He hugged Kriya across her waist, cocooning his face in her embrace as she locked her hands behind him.