"Toliet," she lied, Jotaro giving her a quizzical look. "Okay fine I understand that this situation was pretty dire but I need to pee okay."

Josuke laughed before sighing.

"That Stand is pretty terrifying if it catches you." he peeked in the store to see Hazamada's Stand that had returned to the wooden mannequin. "Well, I guess I'll break this doll now."

He smirked and stretched his arms.

"It'll make me feel better."

Crazy Diamond was summoned and broke the doll into numerous pieces, a satisfied smile not leaving Josuke's face.

•••

Y/n watched with Jotaro, Josuke and Koichi as the paramedics wheeled in a beaten up Hazamada.
He kinda deserved it so y/n didn't pity him too much.

"Y/n," Josuke's hand gently brushed hers. "You alright? They didn't touch you or rough you up or anything right?" y/n wrapped her pinky around his and he returned the gesture.

"I mean Surface kinda made me kiss it and well it was like kissing you? Surface also kinda touched me I guess."

"You alright?" y/n turned her body to face him a little.

"I'm fine," Josuke looked into her eyes before sighing, his navy blue eyes shifting away.

"Y/n I'm so sorry that you had to go through that, I mean I would never want you to suffer-" his voice started to speed up, his hand fully holding hers.

"Josuke calm down." she held his hand back, the male looking up at her worriedly. "It was okay, I'm alright. I was worrying more about you, I thought you had lost your eye."

"You weren't even worried about me?" Koichi chirped in, a look of sadness on his little a
face. "I crashed through a door man!"

"You're a strong guy Koichi-"

"Aw stop, don't talk to me anymore I'm going home!" Koichi interrupted playfully, he glanced down at their hands before smirking. "I don't wanna interrupt something."

y/n blushed and yanked her hand away from Josuke, scowling at the smaller boy.
"S-shut up Koichi! I'll...!!!" y/n couldn't think of a better insult so she just stopped talking.

"I'll be off then," Jotaro said, y/n had forgotten that he was even there.

"Oh bye Jotaro." Josuke said as the tall male walked off, Koichi skipping away too, leaving y/n and Josuke alone.

"L-let's go home I guess," Josuke started walking, y/n about to follow when a wave of pedestrians walked past her.
She weaved through them before suddenly stopping, a strong chill running down her spine.

Something felt wrong with that pedestrian crowd.

Y/n turned around and scanned her surroundings as her brain started to scatter into frantic thoughts.
She struggled to pint-point why she suddenly felt so uneasy, it was just a crowd of people who were returning home from work, nothing more nothing less.