discovered

A/N: this is going to be a quite longer chapter about how the jipuragi team will discover junwoo's real identity and yeseul's and junwoo's date at the cinema.
   also the story is not going to match the storyline of the original show. i might add a new character into my story too that is not from the show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as vincenzo just brought 3 coffees into the office he saw chayoung and mr. nam watching the news in the tv. ,,what's going on?'' he asked. ,,look at him lying again.'' chayoung said. ,,who?''

,,it's seo changmin. one of the most famous and powerful prosecutors in south korea. he assists in many famous cases. the politicians cherish him very much because everytime he's in the court for their cases they bribe him with a good amount of money. so he's basically making things good for them. the lawyers know about it. but since he's close with the important people, noone can say anything.'' mr. nam explained.

,,so what does that got to do with us?'' vincenzo wondered. ,,he's now involved in a case with babel. the one about the victims that died cause of babel's drug production. he's investigating the compensation for the families of the victims and he wants to clear babel's profile.'' chayoung said and grabbed a coffee.

,,so he has to be close to the real babel chairman. he maybe even knows his real identity.'' vincenzo said.

,,yeah, i bet he gave him a very good bribe.'' chayoung exclaimed.

later that day vincenzo came back from an appointment straight to the jipuragi office. he came in and saw both chayoung and mr. nam working hard to figure something out. ,,i have news.'' vincenzo exclaimed.

chayoung looked up. ,,really?'' ,,yeah, i found out something interesting. seo changmin, the prosecutor we were talking about today, he's meeting a bunch of people in the evening. those people.. they are dealing with corruption and are willing to get help from seo changmin. so they are going to do the same thing as others. all of them are involved in a case with babel that could cost them a huge scandal.''

,,and what are you going to do?'' ,,it's a great opportunity to get some information. also i'm going to wait for seo changmin and try to get out of him the real identity of babel's chairman.''

,,i guess that's smart. and what are you gonna do after you find it out?'' ,,well, you know, we have to expose him and win all the trials so he can finally go to jail.'' ,,so you're not going to kill him.'' ,,if the law can't punish him, then...'' ,,right.'' chayoung mr. nam looked at each other with a sigh of realisation. ,,we have to get revenge.'' mr. nam added.

vincenzo was now the only one in the office. he waited for the evening. then when the time was right he went out of the geumga plaza and got inside his car. he drove to the villa where the group of corrupted people were innocently bribing the infamous prosecutor.

________________________

meanwhile that evening yeseul has been just picked up by junwoo. they were going to see a movie. ,,come on, tell me!'' yeseul laughed as junwoo was teasing her in the car. ,,no. you have to wait.'' ,,i hope we're not going to see a romance film. i hate them. they're picturing the fake side of the love. love like that is not real, it can't happen.  and it's like, so dramatic. for nothing, literally.'' junwoo laughed.

,,wait-.'' yeseul suspiciously looked at him. ,,no, you did not!'' ,,i'm not saying anything!'' if you would look at them, you would see how comfortable with each other they were.

the couple arrived at the cinema. junwoo stopped her and told her to wait, and that he'll bring the tickets. he went to the cashier and yeseul couldn't forgive but to think in annoyance which dumb movie he had chosen.