reveal

yeseul was peacefully sleeping on the couch in junwoo's office. she woke up after he called her. she picked up the phone.

,,hi, i'm so sorry i can't take you home at the end of the day. ms. choi gave me a lot of tasks and i needed to go somewhere with mr. han. so if you can, go home by yourself." he said with a sweet voice. ,,oh, yeah ok." with that junwoo quickly ended the phone call.

she tossed the phone on the couch. she was kind of annoyed that he dumped her like this.

yeseul's phone suddenly vibrated. she got a text. from hanseo. "have you eaten yet?" she answered "no." "can i take you out for a meal?" "yeah. sure." it was 5:46 pm and she was still at wusang. so she quickly texted him "oh wait, pick me at wusang please.." "ok." hanseo answered with frustration.

he knew that she was at wusang cause of junwoo. is he jealous? he shrugged it off and went to his car.

he arrived at wusang and went in. everyone bowed to him and he just waved with his hand at them. he knew where she would be, so he headed to junwoo's office. he opened the door and she got up from the couch.

,,uh, i'm actually here because i-" ,,it's fine you don't need to explain." she grabbed her things and went outside junwoo's office.

he closed the door after yeseul and followed her. they were slowly walking in the wusang hall and everyone looked at them. then choi myunghee showed up there and bowed to them.

yeseul had a terrified face and ms. choi looked at her with a smirk, that yeseul seemed to follow the instructions she gave her during the kidnapping. hanseo saw yeseul's face and put a hand around her. he took her outside and then they got in the car.

they were in some cheaper restaurant and ordered noodles. ,,is there something between you and choi myunghee?" ,,uh, no no. i just find her kinda annoying." ,,it seemed like you were scared of her, but i thought it wasn't like you. you're not scared of people, more like they are scared of you." ,,um, yeah, kind of." they both chuckled.

,,what were you doing today?" yeseul asked out of the blue. hanseo looked with a startled face and didn't know what to tell her. he was thinking what he was going to say because of what happened today.

{flashback}

choi myunghee came to the conference room to do a briefing about the babel case. she brought han seunghyuk and junwoo. hanseo already knew what is going to happen.

his brother briefed him very well about it. ,,hello chairman jang." they bowed to him and sat down. ,,well mr. jang show us the prepared presentation." junwoo looked at choi myunghee with a blank face.

han seunghyuk kicked him under the table to his leg. junwoo got startled and sigh ,,oh, right sorry boss." he said with his cute voice and got up from his chair.

junwoo typed something in the laptop and started with the presentation. hanseo looked frustrated as much as he could and junwoo talked about the jang family. he then said ,,now i will reveal the secret of babel."

choi myunghee had enough so she wanted to say something about it but junwoo cut her off. ,,now wait ms. choi. this is the best part.." he dramatically got his hand up and did the stop sign up to make it more interesting.

,,chairman jang gukhwan, the founder of haemun group, now known as the babel group, had two sons." han seunghyuk and choi myunghee looks surprised on junwoo. he then continues.

,,he and his wife, hwang sukjin, had their eldest son. as for his second son, he was birthed by seo minhui, a young secretary."

,,instead of focusing on the company, he cheated." then mr. han loudly coughed and screamed. ,,hey, junwoo! what are you saying? junwoo! come back here."

hanseo had to do something or junwoo will get mad at him. so he told mr. han to sit down. junwoo continued. ,,first, who is this second son? it's none other than chairman jang hanseo!" he screamed.

,,now, who is the eldest son? he was always smart and active. he was always the top student. he didn't graduate from stanford law school as the top student, but he got good grades. on top of that, god has made him perfect and charismatic. so who is it? who?" he smirked and showed a question on the presentation "who is the true king of babel and then a picture of him sitting on a throne with a crown.

,,it's me. jang junwoo. the real owner of the babel group, jang jun-woo!" he screamed. then hanseo remembered how junwoo stupidly danced around.

{end of flashback}

,,um, nothing interesting. i was just siiting in my office signing some papers." ,,okay." he didn't bother to ask her, since she was with junwoo the whole afternoon. they finished eating and went outside. he drove yeseul to her apartment and left. hanseo felt nice with yeseul. it gotten more comfortable then the last time. maybe he likes her more than before, but he just can't realise it...

————————————————————————————-
A/N: i did not just watch the whole episode of vincenzo when junwoo revealed himself, hehe *nervous laughter*
🤚 hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 i'm sorry for not uploading, but i was on a family vacation so i didn't have time to write. but thanks again for your support on this story 사랑해💗🧡